[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got drunk Friday night and texted my exgf. Totally lost my frame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7447.png (95KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7447.png
95KB, 750x1334px
Got drunk Friday night and texted my exgf. Totally lost my frame and professed my love for her among other cringe worthy shit. Always said I wasn't emotional enough and well, she got it.

Usually I'd just respond short and to the point. Now I feel like a jackass. And I have to see her sooner than later when mutual friends get together

How can I recover? Just act like it never happened? Bring a new girl?
>>
You could try laughing about it making some comment about how people say dumb shit when they're drunk.
>>
>>18140765
I came off pretty pathetic
>>
>>18140754
Pretend it never happened unless someone brings it up then just play it off like everyone does stupid shit when they're drunk

Protip:
>Everyone does stupid shit when they're drunk

It's not all that bad
>>
>>18140754

lul i've been here OP

just act normal (unless you're r9k) and ACCEPT that you have feelings for this girl...then you can be comfortable about them. who gives a fuck how pathetic your texts were? that's what you were feeling at the time and there's no reason not to embrace that PART of yourself...

looking at your emotions like this, as different parts of yourself, helps you get comfortable with them. if you're not comfortable with your emotions (sounds like you aren't, and weren't during the relationship either), you're going to have a tough time in life

at the party, gathering, whatever, just act like a normal human fucking being dude. you have feelings and were under the influence. it happens! you're going to a gathering thing to HAVE FUN with your FRIENDS - do THAT. don't worry about some bullshit has-been relationship
>>
>>18141000
>>18141026
Thanks anons
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.