[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been homeless a few times and I've found the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1280x709px
So I've been homeless a few times and I've found the Darknet.

I know a few people who are nice and they smoke weed.

I can buy ounces for $240 and sell them for $300-350 each.

Should I? Shouldn't I?

I could make a decent living although I would ostracize myself from

1. Society
2. The people who smoke (They'd be clients not friends)

Help
>>
>should I become a fucking criminal
no
>>
>I can buy ounces for $240 and sell them for $300-350 each.
that's a piss poor profit margin, you might as well just get a shitty job or punch a cop and go straight to jail.
>>
If you are prepared to go to jail and you think it's your only option then go for it, otherwise try something else
>>
>>18140782
Well if I want to be a dick I can sell ounces for $400.

If I buy a pound of weed (Highly illegal) I can get it for $180.
>>
>>18140751
There are safer things to sell if you go down that route.

Your worries are perfectly valid though, it depends on you. I wouldn't do it. The constant paranoia and consequences if you're caught are too much for me.
>>
>>18140817
>I can sell ounces for $400.
>If I buy a pound of weed (Highly illegal) I can get it for $180.
that's more like it.
>Highly illegal
it's drug dealing, that's what you get paid for, not for "finding the darknet"
>>
>>18140842
Safer like what? I thought weed would be the best thing to sell.

>>18140846
I have some people who'd buy from me easily.
It's more I know eventually everyone gets caught.
>>
>>18140850
plants smell, take up a lot of space

powders, blotters, pills are less so, and sometimes higher profit

depends on your market though, obv.

oyster mushrooms are easy to grow, and many people buy them
>>
Weed is one of the worst drugs to sell long-term, mainly because of these reasons:

>>18140782
>>18140905

Most weed dealers are high schoolers or 18-25 year-old drop outs who are poor as fuck anyway. Most people who sell ounces at a time get caught anyway.

Find a new product or get a real job
>>
How are you getting to the darknet? Because if you're using OnionIB the NSA infiltrated it back in 2011
>>
>>18140937
I'm not a US citizen so I think i'll be alright.

Besides, Tails > Tor > AB >PGP
>>
>>18140933
OP should sell cocaine. I knew some people in my 20's that were pulling in six figures a year selling coke. Pretty dumb though and really not worth it. The money sounds good but aside from the jail time you always tend to make some really shady friends. Knew a lot of people that got shot at, guns pulled on them, and robbed.

I sold lots of weed when I was younger. A lot of people get caught. Like 75% eventually. Bullshit statistic but point is a lot of people get caught eventually. Luckily I never got caught in 10 years. I sold a few pounds a week and I only made like a 1-2 grand a week but smoked like half of it. I had a lot of "friends". Had my apartment broken into. Kicked in people's doors getting my shit back and generally doing lots of stupid shit. When I was selling and working I was making like $65K a year working a part time delivery job on the side but the side job of selling was almost 24/7. Would I do it again? Fuck no.
>>
>>18141452
It depends, it doesn't have to come with violence.

I know a small circle of people who wouldn't be violent and I could make a few hundred a week off of.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.