[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had been spying on a person's fb because i had their info.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 001wow.jpg (376KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
001wow.jpg
376KB, 2048x1367px
I had been spying on a person's fb because i had their info. Last Friday they got suspicious and changed the password. Is there a way I could log in, and find out their new password without them noticing? I have access to their email, and I know their previous password. thanks
>>
Maybe through a keylogger? I assume you'd be capable of getting one on their phone/computer/whatever.
>>
>>18140698
Hmm, that's a good suggestion. It won't be easy however. You don't get any sort of email telling you the previous password on facebook right?
>>
>>18140662

...why are you doing that?
>>
>>18140732
conversations are fun to read
>>
>>18140662
This is pretty unhealthy, and if you can put a keylogger on their device it's a pretty good indicator you are living with them or pretty close

You're ruining your relationship, whatever kind of relationship it might be, by breaking trust and not giving them space to be

>This will blow up in your face
>>
OP this is so morally wrong that it's ridiculous. I actually can't believe i'm actually reading you say this. Here's what you do. You stop fucking spying on people. It's wrong and a terrible thing to do. You have no idea how insanely creepy it sounds that you're saying this. It's even more creepy that you're probably indifferent to what i'm saying and want to keep doing it anyway. Which is very sad.

Hopefully we can get enough people in this thread to get through to you why this is such a terrible unacceptable thing to do to somebody and convince you to stop.

>>18140698
Hey listen, you need a wake up call You just casually tried to help OP do something that extremely wrong. Seriously that's messed up man. Don't listen to this person OP.
>>
>>18141029

As much as I love weird shit, this poster's right and you are actually stepping over the line from "fun weird shit to pull" to the point where this person could feel genuinely uncomfortable and potentially unsafe.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.