[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got back together with my ex a few days ago. We were together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170112-190838.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170112-190838.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
I got back together with my ex a few days ago.

We were together for three years, lived together of all of them, had a horrific drawn out breakup because we were both idiots.
Didn't speak for a year, have unofficially dated off and on for the past 6 months or so.
She recently quit her shitty job at Apple which was making her hate life and be a cunt to everyone not just me, so I told her to make time for me now and we decided to be official and exclusive again.

As soon as we decided to take the plunge into being committed again we started talking about the future, marriage, kids, the future of our cat, etc. We talked about it years ago but we haven't been serious since then.

Is this too fast or understandable since we have such a long history and haven't been on bad terms in a couple years?

>pic not related
>>
She was an ex one time. Whats foing to stip her from being an ex a secondtime. Girls with no jobs are trouble. Shes going to be bored and annoy the shit out of you
>>
>>18140209
>She was an ex one time. Whats foing to stip her from being an ex a secondtime.
Nothing, but I'm not fucking retarded and can understand why things go wrong and the poor decidions I made that fueled the fire. We're both much more mature now, we're not college freshman anymore.
>Girls with no jobs are trouble. Shes going to be bored and annoy the shit out of you
She already found a normie wageslave job, she's desperate to move out of her parents again and get her own place, and refuses to live with me even though I'd love it. She was never annoying when we lived together.

What is the purpose of your reply? You obviously have never been in a relationship long enough to answer my question.
>>
Why are you settleing for a normi with wageslave job. Recepie for dissaster. Beleive me
>>
>>18140187
Are you happy with where you are in life? Do you think she can only add to that happiness? If you said yes to both, I'd say you're golden.
>>
>>18140241
Strong yes to both.

>>18140234
She's a video game nerd with a thicc butt and a pretty face that rides a motorcycle and has been teaching herself to program for the past year or so. She got a (not very special) job at PlayStation straight out of college and left to go work a (not very special) position at Apple that she hated. Also, who gives a fuck about a womans career really? It's nice that she pays for her own shit, but she's a good fuck and better company so I wouldn't care if she was a barista forever.
>>
>>18140251
>Also, who gives a fuck about a womans career really? It's nice that she pays for her own shit, but she's a good fuck and better company so I wouldn't care if she was a barista forever.
good wage slave, keep supporting parasitic females.
>>
>>18140251
Wait until you have kids and all you got is a woman who cant utilize her programming skills and makes minimum
>>
>>18140251
>She's a video game nerd
I see her future. Its about 280lbs
>rides a motorcycle
Def a Thrill seeker. Im sure theres more thrilling guys than you out their she would bang
>(not very special) job
Said it your self
> left to go work a (not very special) position at Apple that she hated.
She stays with things she hates. LIKE HER EX BOYFREIND
>>
>>18140261
Damn. Bringing the cold fire anon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.