[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Boyfriend friended one of my high school enemies on Face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1462841761550.jpg (31KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1462841761550.jpg
31KB, 540x304px
>Boyfriend friended one of my high school enemies on Face Book.

What does this mean?
>>
>>18139705
Well you see op it probably means absolutely nothing, unless you like to make a big fucking deal about it then it means absolutely everything.
>>
It means he's going to cheat and leave you for her.

Nah, just kidding. It means you're immature for holding on to high school bullshit and not letting this shit go.
>>
>>18139705
>caring this much about what your bf does on zuckerbook
>still caring about high school
>considering people as your enemy
>>
>>18139737
/thread
>>
>>18139737
>>18139756
>>18139763
Wow. Aren't you lot so understanding.

Look, I know it's in the past, but I still feel betrayed that he chooses to be friends with her knowing my bad blood with this girl. It makes me very uncomfortable and that my perspective is insignificant.

I just want him to understand that.
>>
>>18139796
Go tell him that.

Solved.
>>
>>18139796
>Aren't you lot so understanding.
No, I just don't have time for someone who holds onto shit like this. You don't get along with everyone you meet, that's just life.

>bad blood
Adults, REAL adults, don't have 'bad blood' with people like this.

>I just want him to understand that.
Keep moaning about it on the internet then, I'm sure he'll get the message
>>
>>18139796
So fucking tell him you faggot
Do you really think adding someone on Facebook means that much?
>>
>>18139796
And it's deeper than that. This girl has significantly hurt me before. I'd let this go if it was just some petty argument or rivalry, but this girl has emotionally and mentally abused and manipulated me. Nor have I ever received any sort of apology.

This is why it bothers me.
>>
>>18139802
>>18139801
That's why I'm here on the internet, seeking advice on how to approach him about it.
>>
>>18139807
Tell him exactly what you're telling us.
>>
>>18139810
Jesus fucking Christ, is it so hard to say "You know X? She's done some fucked up shit to me in the past. I'd appreciate it if you didn't keep in contact with her"?

Seriously, grow the fuck up
>>
>>18139810
"I noticed you added x on Facebook, you know our history together right? It makes me feel very uncomfortable because this girl has significantly hurt me before, she's emotionally and mentally abused and manipulated me. I'd really prefer it if you didn't keep in contact with her."

There's a chance he might think you're being petty like the rest of us, then again none of us know the magnitude of how much this girl hurt you.
>>
>>18139813
"Grow the fuck up."
Well, isn't seeking advice on how to approach him about it actually being mature? Like, thinking things over before just blurting it out? I honestly think those who are immature cannot do that.
>>
>>18139822
He's understanding for the most part. I don't think he'll believe that I'm petty, but in my mind Ill probably be thinking it because of my anxiety.

Thanks for the advice and trying to understand my perspective, anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.