[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What best way to fuck a hooker and she be impressed >Going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1489791054914.jpg (23KB, 551x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489791054914.jpg
23KB, 551x720px
What best way to fuck a hooker and she be impressed
>Going to lose me virginity
>Going to red light amsterdam
> what are do's and don'ts with a hooker
> Im 18 btw
>>
>>18139057
You can't do it which is exactly why you will be paying her for it.
>>
>do
>use a condom

>dont
>do anything involving your mouth
>expect it to be better than your hand
>>
>>18139057
>trying to impress a hooker
really faggot
>>
>>18139067
>>18139057
Also if it's your first time you could go for 2 different hookers and just get a blowjob from the first girl to get used to the thing
>>
Why would you try to impress a hooker?
>>
>>18139088
Becuse its impressieve to impresse a hooker
>>
>>18139086
Can i cum and then go for round two?
>Because its.me firt time or they would accept it because you came in a second?
>>
>paying someone to fuck you because you couldn't do it on your own

>but how do i be impressive

you already failed lol
>>
>>18139149
Impressieve for a customer
>Or likeable
>>
>>18139148
>Can i cum and then go for round two?
If you can get it up soon enough again. Depends on your refractory period.
>>
>>18139144
You won't impress a hooker nigger, she's there to do her job.
>>
>>18139162
>>18139159
Niceeee whiche positions should i do and which dont
>Im scared to get a blow job i may cum to fast or it isnt all that great?
>>
>>18139162
Yeah but im 18 and dont look bad and a regular customer is an dirty oldfag
>So i may have a chance to make her day better
>>
Wash your dick
>>
>>18139155
Here's the secret - hookers don't care about you impressing them, if they were there to judge every customer they would be shitty hookers and they have no reason to be superior to their customers anyway, they are hookers.

Just go get your dick wet and stop worrying what the woman you're paying thinks. She only cares about the money and getting home.
>>
>>18139174
That's why you just go for blowjob, it's clean and easy and over quickly. Just be clear on what you want
>Hey I want a blowjob, do you swallow?
or something, then go for it and then go out. Youll get a bj and you can go have sex in a different place later if you feel like it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.