[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /adv/ So me and my girlfriend are going to get an apartment.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1473360138027.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1473360138027.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
Okay /adv/ So me and my girlfriend are going to get an apartment. Sounds great right? Here's the catch.

She's got a retarded brother (Not a downy but medically stupid. IQ of about 65 or the average nigger.) and if we move in together he has to live with us until he's at least 18 (more likely 23). He's 14 so that's at best 4 years and at worst 10. He will have to have a job but it'll be a minimum wage job probably for the rest of his life, he'll be a financial burden on us as far as food goes and he can't get higher education because of his low IQ. Should I tolerate this? I love her but I just want a fucking apartment with just us and nobody else. I think it's bullshit that nobody else can take care of this kid and I have to deal with this. She's a prude socially and I feel like even though it's our apartment I won't be able to do what I want with him hanging around all the time. Not to mention any retarded bullshit he might pull costing us hundreds of dollars(Not that he's a bad kid, just retarded) and he might pull in $300 a month maybe but we're both in college. I'm studying welding and she's studying to be a teacher. I feel like this is bullshit.
>>
The kid isnt your responibility. Dont put this on yourself.
>>
File: 1488HH.jpg (7KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
1488HH.jpg
7KB, 140x140px
Can you make his room airtight?
>>
File: doggosaurus.jpg (51KB, 700x822px) Image search: [Google]
doggosaurus.jpg
51KB, 700x822px
If she HAS to take care of the kid, i.e. no one else in their family will even try, then it sounds like they come as a package. So you have to make a decision. Are you OK with getting an apartment with her at the cost of having to also deal with her brother? Or is it more worth your time to find someone new?

You're going to have to choose one of these options eventually. You can't force her to abandon her brother, especially if he's this stupid. That'd be unfair both to her and him. This is a no compromise situation. Pick one.
>>
>>18139117
Is she is his legal guardian? If not, then she doesn't have to.
>>
>>18139199
Technically her grandmother has custody (Crack whore mother) but she won't last long with her lupis and failing kidney. The only other person who could take him would be the other retarded brother. But the way the other retarded brother is turning out it seems like he'll be following his mother's footsteps soon.
>inb4 put him up for adoption
>tfw didn't max out charisma for the game of life for easy skill checks.
>>
>>18139199
Legal reasons is not the only thing you have to look at anon. Moral reasons. Personal reasons. Emotional reasons. All apply here.
>>
okay, isnt there subsidized housing and jobs for people like this? or is that only reserved for legitimate cases? i get where you're coming from op, but also look at your gf and how she's views her family. if she loves him and wants to care you can't deny her that. no one is asking you take on the responsibility though, just know with her ultimately comes him
>>
>>18139045
Ask your own parents what they think. If your grandparents are around ask them what they think. Old people are a wealth of wisdom you should use then right.
>>
Why are you risking having kids with a girl who has alot of retard and inferior genes in her family. Do your future lids a favor and dont risk having another retard over pussy
>>
File: IMG_0505.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0505.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
She has retard genes in the senpai bro. This could be your future kid
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.