[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I find introvert girls that don't like going out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0630copy.jpg (138KB, 531x799px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0630copy.jpg
138KB, 531x799px
How can I find introvert girls that don't like going out?

The only place I can think of is a library, but approaching anyone there would be super awkward.
>>
>i want girls with social and emotional problems
why would you want that
>>
>>18138492
Because I'm an introvert that hates going out? I'd be a terrible match to a normie girl who runs to bars every night.
>>
>>18138487
Try reaching out to the "spooky" girls you observed in high school/college. They should fit your bill.
>>
>>18138516
Where do they hang out?
>>
>>18138512

Meet people that do similar things to you, people that share your interests. What do you do?
>>
>>18138487
I would be bitching here if I knew.
>>
>>18138543
Stay at home to watch movies, read books, code, cook. Obligatory vidya and anime, but not much.
>>
>>18138557

Then how do you expect to meet a girl? How do you think she will fit into your life?

You should ask youself if you are ready to date, mate.
>>
>>18138561
That's what I'm asking. Where would I find people compatible with me? Someone to stay home, do shit together and cuddle with.

> You should ask youself if you are ready to date, mate.
Why would I not be?
>>
>>18138570
Because you're probably like 22 and you expect to get a 22 year old girl, tie her down to sit with you doing nothing, all the while she's in her prime years.
>>
>>18138570
>Why would I not be?

Because you expect to drag someone into your home to do the same shit you already do?

Rule of thumb: If your life doesn't allow you to ven meet girls, then you are not ready to date.
>>
>>18138533
I met a few such girls in Japanese classes and the school's weekly Christian small-group meetings. I even went to one's D&D table.
>>
>>18138579
>all women just want to enjoy the cock carousel in their primes, how dare you expect monogamy
>>
>>18138591
Not everyone is an extrovert anon. If the girl likes to stay in and OP likes to stay in, where is the problem?
>>
>>18138598

He doesn't want a gf he wants a teddy bear
>>
>>18138596
If she doesn't she will ride the carousel later when she sees herself middle aged and having slept with one or two dudes in her life.
>>
>>18138598

Anon here said it better than I could >>18138599

But I'll be more specific: A girl doesn't fit into his life. He does things by himself, so he can't really share his time with anyone. People are not props. You need to "fit" a girlfriend into your schedule.
>>
>>18138605
OP here, why do you assume I wouldn't fit her in, or do things she wants to do?
>>
How old are you op? I'm same as you except female and worked at a library for half a year but couldn't find any introvert bf in that time.
>>
>>18138613

Because, when you have the choice to hang out with anyone, any friend you might have, you still choose to be alone. You don't go out enough to even meet a girl.

Are you really ready to share your time with someone else in a commited relationship?

I'd say you should work on your other relationships (friends, family) first, and then think about dating.
>>
>>18138487
The fucking internet.
I am introverted and I met online most of the guys I dated.
>>
>>18138557
>>18138557

have you considered going to anime meet ups, cooking classes, book clubs / lit groups, video game nights etc?
>>
>>18138616

>>18138621
My friends all moved away a year ago, after jobs, when we graduated. I don't make friends easily, and it's hard to start from zero. So it's not like I choose to be alone, as an adult out of school (and in male-dominated work) I don't have many opportunities in the first place.

>>18138629
Tinder doesn't seem to have them, and other sites have all dried out (I'm on two). Where on the net?

>>18138637
There is only one con in my country per year, it's a rather small one and far. There aren't any clubs or such near me either.
>>
>>18138646
>My friends all moved away a year ago, after jobs, when we graduated. I don't make friends easily, and it's hard to start from zero. So it's not like I choose to be alone, as an adult out of school (and in male-dominated work) I don't have many opportunities in the first place.

Ok, so you didn't choose this situation. YOu are still in this situation, though. Make friends first, worry about Gf later.
>>
>>18138646
>rather small one

Apparently the small ones are the goods since they haven't been overrun by normies. So I'm told.
>>
>>18138646

>there's only one con in my country

which country? regardless cons are shit for that. anime meetups aren't conventions just go to meetup.com and look for geek and anime related meetups. even if its not quite your forte, you will meet girls there who are at least introverted, trust me ive done quite a few and all the girls there, ev en the attractive ones, are just thirsty for any mildly attractive boy, and being skinny is a bonus as you look like the boys from their cartoons.

>there aren't any clubs

bull shit, you havent checked hard, you are not in some magical vacuum thats devoid of book clubs and reading groups and cooking classes.

the problem here isn't that you're introverted, its that you are lazy.

so no, there is no magical way to just sign a girlfriend contract and have one appear to fuck inbetween your shitty cartoons and games.
>>
>>18138646

You're right it's impossible to meet girls and you're going to die alone.
>>
>>18138646
>Where on the net?
Forums, chatrooms, dating sites.
I met my boyfriend on here, he lived 45 minutes away from me. Have been together for 3 years and we're going to get married in September.

I used OkCupid before and met a couple of good guys on it.
>>
>>18138655
A while ago I asked on adv if I should do just that. The majority replied that friends aren't necessary to get a gf.
t. different anon
>>
>>18138671
Did you meet your bf on /adv/ specifically?
>>
>>18138674

Loners get clingy, and don't get invited to group activities. So yeah, a healthy social circle is pretty much required to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>18138660
Funland. Meetup doesn't really exist here, it lists a total of two events in my city, both things I'm not interested in.

I'm skinny yeah, but I don't really pass as any anime char, not even Araragi.

> not in a vacuum
I said near me. There is indeed a book club and cooking classes, but all too far.

>>18138671
Yeah okcupid is one of the sites I'm on. The problem is that it's all dead, there's less than a dozen girls in the entire city on it.

>>18138685
But I hate group activities....
>>
>>18138695

okay anon, you literally can't get a girlfriend. not because you won't try or you don't have options, but because no woman would ever want to date someone like you.

sorry bud.
>>
>>18138695
>But I hate group activities....

How do you expect to meet people by yourself? You need to do something that includes at least two people to have a shot at finding a girl, mate.
>>
>>18138698

He's literally done everything he can do.
Now we must all pity him.
Pity the anon, and let us hold our hands and cry together and lift him up to the transcendental realm of perfect victimhood, holy, holy, and forever, amen.
>>
>>18138678
No, on /soc/.
He wrote an absolutely autistic post in a meet up thread. We shared a LOT of interests - like, we still can easily talk for 10-12 hours a day without ever get bored. He had a very dumb sense of humour, which I loved.
I messaged him. We started talking, and after a couple of weeks or something we decided to meet up for a coffee. He sperged, but I thought it was cute.
After a year we moved in together. On March 6th he proposed.
>>
>>18138707
Geez, I'm trying to find new opportunities I haven't thought of, not asking for pity.
>>
>>18138717

whoops sie doo, looks like you just were victimized again. damn is it just fate or what my man? how does it keep happening?
>>
>>18138695
Change the city then. Or the country. The girl you're looking for is an ultra-rare random encounter, you need to increase the number of people around you to have a good chance of success.

That's the main thing, but otherwise be present out there as much as possible. I know it's hard, I've been there myself, but pain is the only path to happiness. Use okcupid, go to exhibitions and similar events, play rpgs/boardgames, do sports (lifting, swimming etc). If you think that is too vague/long term then you are right, but that's just how life is.
>>
A buddy found his playing LoL. But that's random as shit.
>>
>>18138717

no, you're trying to find excuses not to date, so that you can feel like the tragic anon who can't meet a girl.

you want to meet girls? get over your 'I DONT LIKE GROUP ACTIVITIES' mindset and man the fuck up, go outside and talk to people.
>>
>how can I meet people without ever leaving my isolation chamber

Literal retard-tier.
>>
>>18138741

>how can i meet people without ever leaving my isolation chamber
>ALSO THERES NO GIRLS ON THE DATING SITES LUL

fix'd.
>>
>"I want to find someone similar to me"
>"NO YOU DON'T"
the thread

People like you don't go to gathering places, so you won't find people like you at gathering places, unless they're being dragged along (which does happen).

Ask friends, ask relatives, ask coworkers. They know someone like that, they know YOU. Those are your best connections to finding someone LIKE YOU.

Otherwise they're doing the same things you are, and are not possible to meet as they don't want to be in the places that they aren't comfortable in.
>>
>>18138764

no, its

>i wnat to find someone similar to me
>well to find SOMEONE you have to be willing to go out and meet people
>BUT I DONT WANNA

the thread.
>>
>be me, only child, mostly introverted, but sociable
>go to pub
>fall in love with girl who is mostly sociable, with a little introversion

I just wanna scream her name at the top of my lungs until I cough up saliva, and hope she hears me in her dreams. :^]
>>
>>18138963
yikes
>>
Don't mind all the bullies in this thread, friend
They are only self projecting

What you need to do is get your money, and take a class for a new skill, martial arts group class, meditation class, D&D clubs - they can be incredibly fun, if there's girls there they're most likely introverted, don't rule it out It's just a board game bro, you can also take up -
surfing class, kayaking class, drawing/painting class, acting/improvisation class, singing class, dancing class.

Everything I suggested is mostly taught in big groups so, you get to meet people, you get to learn a new skill, and this will help open you to different worlds and being more interesting in general, trust me, the more of these you take the more alive you feel, it might sound dumb but if you have dancing monday and thursday, acting on wednesday and D&D on the weekend - you'll feel better all around, because you're doing more things.

Yes it costs money, and no you're not doing it solely to get girls. But once you do it - you're muuuch more likely to meet people in general, thus increasing your chances for finding girls and also friends.

My personal best bets would be dancing, singing, acting, and D&D. Reason being, all of those REQUIRE you to go out of your shell and trust me it is very freeing. Also once you understand that you're in a class full of noobs that don't know anything more than you - you don't feel that bad about "embarrassing" yourself, rather it becomes a shared sense of "we all suck" and then you all get better together :)

and if you don't want to take up on hobbies - I'm afraid you won't find your introverted sweetie, the reality is that they can find orbiters everywhere but you as a man - CAN'T.

But you gotta appreciate the journey man, because when you do get a sweetie, it won't be someone that wants you for your body like guys want girls, she'll want you for WHO YOU ARE. So be glad that you're not a woman and you have to work harder! it is actually a positive.

Good luck man
>>
>>18138487
The internet.
>>
>>18138621
>In order to date you have to be an extrovert.
This is why you don't take advice from extroverts.

For an introvert, just chilling together at home or watching something together, playing a game together is comfy and ideal for a relationship. Obviously he does all this stuff alone because he is alone but most of this stuff can be done with another person and it's fun.
>>
I posted a question like this a few weeks ago

I also got no good answers. Strange, you'd think there were more introverts with success stories on /adv/

>in order to date you must change who you are

Get outta here with that nonsense. If he exists there must also be other people like him who exist, some of them girls. So, where are they? How do introverts meet new introverts?
>>
>>18139959
There's plenty of decent advice in this thread. E.g.
>>18138592
>>18138660
>>18138724
>>18139234
Of course you're most likely going to ignore those completely, since they are not this one weird trick producing a gf right nao, but require actual work from you. But guess what, that's just how this world is. The only people with easy answers are idiots or trying to sell you something.

>Get outta here with that nonsense. If he exists there must also be other people like him who exist, some of them girls. So, where are they? How do introverts meet new introverts?

Introvert. People keep using that word. It's not the same as "asocial", it does not mean "doesn't like being around people". Introverts find it draining to be around people, but that doesn't mean they hate it. Physical effort is also draining, yet people do it for fun. I made the mistake of confusing the two until I was like 25, don't fall into the same trap.

And to answer the question, some introverts do not mind their partner being extrovert. Others settle for a girl that's not really compatible with them, which leads to unhappy relationships, cheating, divorce and all that crap. And the successful ones get lucky and meet the right girl by chance. But getting lucky also requires work from you, since it's a numbers game.
>>
>>18138775
The OP literally asks where and how to find these people. It's not about not wanting to go out. It's about trying to find an elusive creature that is literally trying to avoid social interaction.

Stop pulling things down into a low level dialogue.
>>
>>18138487
Heya OP I'm a highly introverted female and only go out mainly for:
a) work
b) meeting friends
c) studying in libraries
d) conventions or dance/art classes

But if you tried to approach me in any of these areas I will most likely disengage and avoid you lol- why you ask? because when I go out, my priority isn't to meet a guy. If a stranger approached me in public I would be extremely creeped out.
Likewise you shouldn't go out prowling for an introverted girl- they will most likely shy away from guys that come off too strong (esp guys they don't know personally). Your best bet is to meet one through mutual friends, online dating websites/gaming or at school. This is just my humble opinion tho.
>>
The general way introverts meet each other is by being stuck in a room together. School, work, mutual friends, family affairs are all good places.
>>
>>18139959
The internet. If you want success going out and meeting people you pretty much do have to be an extrovert, barring good luck. I've been in a few relationships like the one OP seems to want and we met online, every time.
>>
>>18140070
I'm an introverted girl and to be honest, I'd really like to be approached some time. It rarely happens, I'm not that attractive or approachable. But that said, the chances of being compatible with someone who randomly comes up to me are very low, I'm not even romantically compatible with people in my friendship circles. I respect people who have the balls to go up to strangers who may not be single or straight or even remotely interested but I just can't see it working out.
>>
>>18140186
Where can you be found? Are there any specific places, on or offline, you regularly go to?
>>
>>18140249
Aside from work, I ice skate a lot. It would probably be a great place to meet guys because it's so easy to strike up a convo (by complimenting a skater, asking them for tips etc), but it just happens to be a hobby I picked up with a male friend so there's no way anyone will ever approach me. Guys always talk to him there, girls always talk to me there, but people probably assume we're dating.

That's really specific and probably not too helpful, sorry. Though I guess you could try it yourself.
>>
>>18140262
Have you tried dating sites? They seem to be quite easy for women.
>>
>>18140296
I've tried OkC multiple times and it IS easy, but that's the problem for me. I don't have the time or motivation to talk to many men at once but constantly rejecting people (even if it's just passive rejection by ignoring them) gets kind of upsetting, and the pressure to impress and meet people I do talk to stresses me out. Plus, at this point, I've deactivated and reactivated so many times that the same people keep talking to me and I feel awkward about it.

I should try again though, if there is another decent site out there. But POF was pretty awful and I deleted Tinder after a few days so I'm not sure where to go.
>>
>>18140315
I've heard good things about Bumble, but I can't try it myself since I don't have a smartphone. FFS why can't the modern ones also allow web site access?
>>
>>18140321
I agree so much, my hate for tinder is mostly because I hate using my phone to type. If I could do it on a desktop I might have more patience.
>>
Look man, libraries and book clubs are great, if you're into reading. That's where I met my gf- she was working there and I gave her my number. I imagine video game clubs and stuff are good, if that's what you're into.

Introverts tend to congregate at certain activities, so if you go to groups associated with those activities then you might meet someone.
>>
>>18140315
Wait, not sure if I follow. You don't like okc because you have too many options there? What prevents you from just ignoring unsolicited messages while you're talking to someone interesting?

Btw im curious how many messages do you get..say..per week? And out of those how many are pure trash ("hi"s, dick pics, autistic screeching etc)
>>
>>18140350
Nothing prevented me, I did ignore them. But then I start questioning myself - why don't I want to talk to this guy? Are my standards too high or specific? Should I just give anyone who seems decent a go, or be choosy so I don't waste anyone's time or get their hopes up? I'm sure I overthink it, but it kind of forces me reflect on myself. Some guys act very emotionally invested in you from the get go, so you worry about hurting their feelings. I'm sure you can imagine that any introverted, nerdy girl on OkC gets a lot of introverted, nerdy guys who are happy they've finally found a girl just like them, and are under the impression that it's rare and unique commonality for both genders when in fact every second message is a guy saying that I'm the female version of him.

I can't remember how many I'd get but the worst of it were just boring 'hi' messages (lewd shit was surprisingly rare), most put in some effort to start a convo.
>>
I wonder why cons were dismissed. They're pretty nice.
>>
>>18138596
>not being a pathetic shut-in = whore
When will this meme die.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.