[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I accidentally burned my house down because of a /b/ thread and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1483707016752.jpg (86KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
1483707016752.jpg
86KB, 640x630px
I accidentally burned my house down because of a /b/ thread and my wife wants a divorce. How do I convince her to stay, or failing that, at least have sex with me one last time?
>>
>>18138467
Post the whole story faggot
>>
Pee on her
>>
>>18138486
While drunk last night I accidentally shit myself so I posted a thread with the rule that the post ending in dubs, 69, or 666 decides what I do with it. First post with dubs told me to set it on fire with the pants, so I take them out to the garage and light it up with my phone's camera at the ready. Pretty soon the fire gets out of control and spreads through the rest of the house. Wife comes home from work to find me piss ass drunk trying to put it out with the garden hose and yells my ear off before leaving for her parents. I'm in a motel right now and got the texts about divorce about an hour ago.
>>
That was the last straw plus she's probably cucking you.
>>
>>18138525
haha. sounds to me like this is a long time coming.
wana salvage ask her sincerely to put off her decision for a month so you can try and make it up to her. something lame like that.

but sounds like she doesn't love you, i would move on if you don't have kids.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.