[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got alcohol poisoned and threw up a bunch and now the thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1489002835448.jpg (36KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
1489002835448.jpg
36KB, 388x380px
I got alcohol poisoned and threw up a bunch and now the thought of drinking makes me feel intensively sick

I want to go out drinking soon but thinking about the taste if alcohol, and even drinking something that reminds me of the taste of alcohol makes me want to instantly throw up

How can I stop feeling like this?
>>
They didn't tell you? That's what happens every time you drink. No matter how much. Better get used to it or never drink again.
>>
>I want to drink more
After demonstrating that you're so irresponsible about drinking that you put your own life at risk by drinking too much? Going out to drink more is the last thing you should do right now.

Drinking is supposed to be done responsibly. What's going on with you sounds like an alcoholic problem you need to go into rehab for.
Considering where you are now, even drinking responsibly might not work for you. You might be at risk for slipping and falling back into these horrible drinking habits again.

You should probably quit alcohol cold turkey. Alcohol is bad as fuck for you anyways. People don't need that in their life.
>>
It took me about a year after my first stint of alcohol poisoning to want to drink again.
Mixing mild tasting liquor with a heavy fruit juice (pineapple juice, cranberry juice, etc) will help you get over the taste problem and get back into it, but honestly liquor is fucking disgusting and its probably better to stay away (that sick feeling you get is your body trying to tell you to stop).
Have you thought of trying weed instead?
>>
>>18138404
dont drink you fucking idiot

god i hate people that can't control themselves
>>
>>18138404

you dont, you just wait. eventually it'll probably fade but its best ot take a break
>>
>>18138411
Alright

>>18138414
>After demonstrating that you're so irresponsible about drinking that you put your own life at risk by drinking too much? Going out to drink more is the last thing you should do right now.
Okay mum
>Drinking is supposed to be done responsibly. What's going on with you sounds like an alcoholic problem you need to go into rehab for.
Yes mum
>Considering where you are now, even drinking responsibly might not work for you. You might be at risk for slipping and falling back into these horrible drinking habits again.
Yes mum
>You should probably quit alcohol cold turkey. Alcohol is bad as fuck for you anyways. People don't need that in their life.
Ok sorry mum

>>18138448
I have thought about it, but it's not as easy to come by, and definitely not as socially acceptable as alcohol. I've been drinking spirits straight up so I guess mixing is a really good idea thank you.

>>18138453
Nice projection

>>18138465
Yeah I've taken a break, going out to a club (with lots of friends) in a few weeks and just want to find a way to not throw up lmao
>>
>>18138404
Hahahahaha, that's fucking hilarious. But ok, let's mention myself as an example.

I used to drink socialy with friends here and there, then, i found out that i could feel awkward if not "funny" when i drank too much, then i started to drink more each time, aiming to be drunk every time i drank. I tend to drink alone most of times, yeah, that's even silly, but once i couldn't even smell alcohol i wanted to throw up, in the end i drank anyway.

What i learned is that the body does that so you never drink ever again, but then you can control the amount of disgust you are feeling. Just close your eyes and try to drink fast and try to not think about the taste or the after of it, just drink and ignore how bad is what you are drinking, with time it gets a bit better.

But yeah, most anons here are right, quit this habit, it's really bad. Also you get poor doing that.
>>
>>18138477
you're retarded
>>
>>18138404
Yeah that's what happens when you drink too much. Give yourself some time and it goes away.

Look at me now, I never throw up from being drunk. I have conditioned myself to drink past the puking reflex. Sure, my liver is probably pretty damaged and my social life has been destroyed and I'm going to die alone, but hey that is what drinking is all about.

Cheers, OP! Bottoms up.
>>
>>18138488
Nice projection

>>18138484
I drink infrequently don't worry.
Yeah that's a good idea thanks, might be worth just keeping at it and hoping the feeling subsides eventually.

>>18138501
sounds awesome
>>
>>18138517
i'm not the one that drinks myself to blackout and needs my stomach pumped
I can handle my drinking, and I don't need alcohol to be social or to fill a hole in my life

you have no self control and you're pathetic
>>
>>18138517
you're retarded

t. your mum
>>
>>18138539
Nice projection
>>18138566
Nice projection
>>
In a couple days you will feel better. Once it is out of your system and has passed, the thought of alcohol wont trigger you to want to puke.

If you drink often you will know your limits (whether you stop or not doesn't matter) and just don't go beyond them. Self control plays a big part. There is nothing wrong with getting one drink and sipping it all night. Do not drink on an empty stomach.

Personally I like the taste of liquor. Teenager me hated whiskey and I often took some from my dad. Today I drink the same cheap shit he did and I like the taste. But yea im an alcoholic so no wonder I like it and can handle bottom shelf stuff. In fact the only stuff I dislike is gin and tequila. Top shelf tequila is ok but I hate mixing expensive stuff and would rather drink it straight.

Anyway drink responsibility and have fun.
>>
>tfw never puked or passed out from alcohol
I don't know if it's self control or what, but I literally have never gone overboard with alcohol (mind you, I have gone overboard with weed).
>>
As a European, it's really strange seeing someone so fucking clueless about drinking
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.