[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl gets too drunk and starts making out with me >next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

>girl gets too drunk and starts making out with me
>next morning says i took advantage of her and blocked me
>going to see her at a party tonight and she said to a mutual friend last night when she was drunk that she wants me to buy her a drink

So, I'm rejecting her tonight, right?

Red flags everywhere with this girl.

Should I play along and not get too invested or just flat out reject.
>>
>>18138290
you should be civil and brief if she speaks to you. otherwise, ignore her
>>
>>18138290

she already rejected you anon.

nice try tho,
>>
She can't take responsibility for her actions and I'd shifting the blame to you, completely ignore her.
>>
>>18138321
Is shifting*
>>
>>18138290

make her work for your attention, if she deserves it at all. ignore her and talk to other women. if she talks to you just literally ignore everything she says and does.

this splooshes the woman.
>>
>>18138290
Be civil but do not be in a room alone from her and DO NOT PURSUE ANY FORM OF CONTACT.
>>
>>18138290

Play it cool and when she drinks and tries to get physical again then you tell her you'll only play with her when she's sober so she can't deny she wants it.
She's using alcohol as a scape goat because she doesn't want to admit wanting the D. This is the kinda girl that would probably claim rape to avoid the social humiliation of sleeping with that one guy her friends don't accept
>>
>>18138290
Avoid the crazy cunt like the plague she is before you end up with a restraining order and are no longer in good legal standing. Don't let nut jobs fuck up your life OP, a wet dick isn't worth it.

Speaking from experience here.
>>
Stay the fuck away man
Men always get the shit end of the stick if something were to happen and legal actions were taken.
Don't give her the opportunity,
She seems like the type that makes no self control efforts when she drinks and will scream rape to cover up her own shitty actions.
>>
>>18138356
T H I S
H
I
S

Sure the sex is great, but as soon as she hits the crazy switch (usually the second she finds something more interesting than you or you do something she doesn't appreciate) then your ass is reamed. REAMED OP, don't do it!
>>
>>18138353
>>18138356
OP don't touch her, listen to these guys ^

Jack off before you go to the party to make sure you don't do anything desperate
>>
>>18138290
red fuckin flag.
but i stuck my dick in crazy i can't blame you for doin it if you do
BUT if she is the type to make face accusations, i mean what if she says rape when you guys fuck? true or not your life is fucking over.
fucking over.

not worth it man.
>>
Pick related?
>>
>>18138290
WTF
I TOLD YOU TO CUT OFF CONTACT WITH THIS BITCH
>>
>>18138290
>tries to pin rape on you
>wants you to buy her another drink

Save all the texts from both of them and reject them. Sounds like they are going to blackmail the fuck out of you if you reject and you're going to need some solid evidence to help you get out of this mess.
>>
>>18138290
you pathetic, weak, stupid beta faggot

we already told you that this girl is a subhuman cunt and that you would be better off not knowing her

grow a fucking spine
>>
>>18138290
Why do feminists try to claim this shit doesn't happen?
>a woman would never lie about that!
Yeah, women are just such virtuous saints.

OP, move on to someone else that doesn't have a mental disorder.
>>
>>18138445
>>18138442

Im going to the same party as her. I did not know she was going and i already paid for my ticket.

also turns out she was talking about me alot when she hangs out with other people, like way too much, like obsessed with me.

she just randomly brings me up.
>>
>>18138524
stop

just stop it
>>
>>18138524
FFS run OP. Run far, far away.
>>
>>18138524
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. LISTEN TO YOUR GUT FEELING THAT IS SCREAMING AT YOU TO STOP.
>>
>>18138524
Is that her OP? Looks like a crazy slut, stay away.
>>
One fake accusation is enough to full-cutoff a woman.
>>
>>18138849
Not OP but I very seriously doubt it, because that one cosplay in particular is meme-tier on Twitter.
>>
>>18138856
looks like someone who would sell nudes but cry about you seeing her in her underwear
>>
>>18138876
lol wow. quite the descriptor, really pigeonholes that specific type of girl well haha.
im stealing that.
>>
>>18138876
>The way she spreads her skin with her hands to make her ass look tight
Kek. Fucking pathetic
>>
File: 1392458393476.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1392458393476.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>18139182
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.