[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an oppurtunity to marry someone so they could get a green

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: e57N6Me.jpg (35KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
e57N6Me.jpg
35KB, 500x688px
I have an oppurtunity to marry someone so they could get a green card for 25k , I'm considering it but I'm very christian and I will not divorce her if I marry her, I asked if she was pretty and the answer was" it doesn't matter" so I guess she isn't
>>
>>18138171
You are being used. You are nothing more than an instrument. She will divorce you immediately she gets green card and citizenship.
>>
>>18138171
Don't do it. It's a scam. Once she gets her green card she will divorce you, and claim half your community property (including the $25k)
>>
>>18138171
kek
>>
>>18138171

insist on meeting her first and make ur own decisions
>>
>>18138171

>I am christian so i wouldn't divorce her

you do realize its not even a marriage in the eyes of the lord if a religious ceremony isn't held right?

just because we say 'marriage' (which is an english word, which christian-classics didn't even know) doesn't mean god automaically says 'THATS MARRIAGE IT COUNTS!!1!'

according ot the bible marriages aren't even sound or valid unless there's a ton of other rules on top of that.

so why would god care if you divorced this woman, assuming you didn't sleep wtih her
>>
>>18138171

This is a joke, right? This won't be a real marriage. She will leave you eventually. Even if you don't want to divorce her, you can't force her to live with you.

You clearly expect too much from this.
>>
>>18138185
>>18138264
>>18138299
>>18138336
>>18138347
I thought this bait is very poor. But considering how many idiots swallowed it without questioning I'm inclined to congratulate you, OP
>>
>>18138362
How is it bait?

I've had relatives on my mother's side of the family offer me these deals all the time. $25K is about right. I've been offered up to $30K. People will pay a pretty penny to get their children into a better country with better opportunities. A lot of these girls are educated but there just aren't opportunities in their country.

Now I wouldn't feel religious obligated to not get a divorce, but morally I might and it's why I've never taken them up on the offer. That and not to mention you might not be able to make a real connection with this person and the marriage would be a front deter people from going through with these things among other reasons.
>>
>>18138362
The joke's on you, you swallowed my bait.
>>
>>18138171
How is that thicc semen demon in your picture OP?
>>
>HELP ME COMMIT FRAUD

NO THANK YOU
>>
>>18138400
Marriage laws in "white" countries are absolutely fucked. It's overwhelmingly likely a scam.

In America, she can divorce you days after the marriage and take half of your savings and home equity. Furthermore, you would assume half of any of her existing debt, which you would still have to pay off after the divorce.

I wish I were kidding. I've seen too many good men ruined by the system.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.