[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I check what I write to make sure it's not creepy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ee.gif (2MB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
ee.gif
2MB, 300x269px
How can I check what I write to make sure it's not creepy to a girl? I constantly say inappropriate stuff because it sounds innocent or funny in my head and it doesn't come across like that.
>>
>>18138098

Post it here, I'll give you my opinion.
Is it your confession?
>>
>>18138101

There's this girl I've been writing to back and forth for a long time. And every few interactions or so I blurt out something creepy or inappropriate and she goes radio silence. She has put up with it for a while now but I feel like I'm on extremely thin ice.
I never do it on purpose and it's usually related to something more sexual.

As an example she once made the mistake of spelling "lose" as "loose". And when I pointed it out she told me she needed to be punished for it flirtatiously. I can't remember exactly what I said but I basically called her a loose whore trying to dirty talk.
>>
>>18138107

Ouch, that is bad. She was flirting but i doubt she wanted to be call a loose whore. Sounds like you unintentionally offended her. Not many women are into degradation. She's obviously submissive but definitely no name rude calling for this one.

Is this through text? like do you see her daily or is this online only?
>>
>>18138127

>>
>>18138128

Sometimes less is more, try not to let your hormones grab the reins too quickly. Even if she's flirting women like subtle flirting. You don't wanna be like that 'asl? *posts dick pic*' guy
keep it simple.

Also,
It's clear she spilled her own spaghetti if she thinks a mispelling warrants punishment. she sounds fairly inexperienced so treat her more like a virgin. Play on her innocence, avoid and calling her a whore or any such thing because she's clearly awkward as fuck.
>>
>>18138174

Okay I want with a short straight up question if she's still into me or not. Might not be a good idea to put them on the spot like that but I'm honestly tired of trying to constantly watch what I'm saying.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.