[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >virgin >foreigner >be friends with a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1442254631123.png (419KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
1442254631123.png
419KB, 638x478px
>18
>virgin
>foreigner
>be friends with a couple of guys who speak in english
>they're in the english speaking social circle of the city
>they're all degenerate junkies who do nothing but fuck, do drugs and drink
>feel absolutely uncomfortable around them
>feel like a complete loser around them
>dislike 90% of them
>girls literally disgust me with their stupidity and lifestyle

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I'd love to move back to my country but I don't have enough money and my parents won't let me. I've been trying to move back for 2 years now.

>inb4 moralfag

I'm not a fucking moralfag. I do drugs, drink a lot and party. But this shit is fucking terrifying, stressful and just NOT FUN. My sex drive literally died, I don't even feel like talking to girls that get fucked by 20 dudes a week. And I can't have fun, because even though I know english I don't feel fully comfortable speaking in it.
>>
You're like reverse Fez

Just a shitty environment to not be a wastoid. It happens. You were thrown in a vortex of the worst of Western culture. Can't be expected to thrive but it's not telling of the rest of the country as I'm sure you know.
>>
>>18137762
Where you at, US? And if so, where are you originally from?
>>
>>18137762
where do you live bot. You can learn to make friends outside of that shitty social circle, you know?
>>
>>18137764
Spain.

Most of my friends are from the US or UK.

Middle Europe.

>>18137765
Spain.

I've never had a problem with making friends. Actually, back in my homeland, I was kinda popular and happy as fuck. I used to be talkative and energetic, but now I feel dead inside.

>You can learn to make friends outside of that shitty social circle, you know?

Not really. There are no english people who aren't a part of this social circle in this city and I don't know spanish. Also spanish people aren't any better from what I've seen.

I wish I could move back to my homeland, spanish culture is too much for me.
>>
>>18137770
What part of Spain are you in? Are you retarded? Spanish people are very nice, and outside from rich kids they don't behave like what you say. Learn Spanish and stop being such a whiny faggot. If you can't learn the language you need to go back. Also your parents can go fuck themselves, you are already old enough to do whatever you want. Find a job
>>
>>18137774
Canary islands.

>Spanish people are very nice
Yeah, definitely. I went on holidays to Madrid last year and it was great.

But then I came back here, where every single black person on the streets sells cocaine and nightclubs are filled with 12-17 year olds.
>>
>>18137788
And why the fuck do you live there in the first place? I'd move to another place. I lived in a Spanish sleepy town and I really liked it. Big cities are a different thing though
>>
>>18137792
I don't fucking now, ask my parents.

We moved here when I was 16 and I was fine with it, even though I missed my old friends.

Then I became jaded and realized that it's too fucking much for me. I feel like I'm wasting my youth spending time with people I don't like and doing stuff just because of social pressure.
>>
>>18137810
The problem is that you live in a sunny place, with beaches, people who go there to vacation, etc. So people have that shit culture of partying, doing drugs and living life like if there was no tomorrow. It's not Spain's problem, that kind of shit happens in any other beach

If I was you I'd learn Spanish and find a job somewhere else.
>>
>>18137762
>Don't like hanging with some losers. What should I do?

Don't hang with them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.