[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with annoying housemates? I'm literally waiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How to deal with annoying housemates? I'm literally waiting for one of my housemates to leave the kitchen so I go make breakfast for 2 hours now.

>tfw hungry
>>
>>18137649

What's he or she been doing in there for 2 hours? How frequent is this?

You should just ask to use the kitchen though.
>>
This is why you keep emergency stock food in your room
>>
>leave room
>go to kitchen
>tell housemate you're in a bad mood
>ask them not to speak with you
>make breakfast
>>
>>18137652
She a cunt that hangs out in the kitchen for hours. Now she's there with her boyfriend and mom so it'll be even more awkward.

>>18137654
This is a good idea. However, I also have to go through the kitchen to get to the bathroom/toilet.

>>18137659
This happens every day. How many times can I do this without it starting to look really weird?
>>
Can you change your schedule? ie get up earlier or later to avoid her?

why can't you be friends or at least interact with each other?
>>
>>18137671
So she's not using the kitchen she's just hanging out in your shared area and you're being an anti social fuk.

You are the one acting weird. Just go say "hey" and start using the kitchen
>>
>>18137695
>>18137711
>why can't you be friends
>you're being an anti social fuck
She's a dumb cunt, I don't want to talk to her. Especially after working for 8 hours.
>>
>>18137752

Get a better job, get your own place and stop living like an eternal student in a shared house.

You sound like a bit of a cunt yourself. She has as much right to be in a house she paid for as you do. The problem is you not having the balls to walk into a room, say hey and get on with your business.
>>
>I don't want to go somewhere because someone I don't like is there
Hate to break it to you but this is like 90% of social interaction as a grown adult especially when it comes to work. Best to take a big ol' bite of that shit sandwich now so you get used to the taste sooner than later.
Later is definitely NOT the better option mind you.
>>
>>18137752
Yeah, ok, but you're making your own problem here. For your sake it's good to have the ability to use the kitchen.
>>
>>>18137767

No it's not. That's why you get your own house and pick a career which doesn't force you to rub shoulders with schmucks all day long.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.