[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to tell you guys any of the stupid details

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I don't want to tell you guys any of the stupid details because I'm not looking for pity. How do I go about killing myself? What can I overdose on? What are loose ends i should tie up before hand?
>>
Don't kill yourself my man
>>
>>18137541
Overdosing is the worst way. Are you a female or something?
>>
>>18137541
>pity
It isn't pitiful to air your problems.
Suicide is just making your own answer for a multiple choice question and still getting it wrong no matter how right it may seem to you.
>>
>>18137541
Have you tried to read a book?
You can get aneurysm and die within minutes by doing that.

And since it can take a while, why dont you tell us what is your problem?
>>
>>18137541
Hanging isn't as bad as most people think. Its about 10-15 seconds of pressure in your skull and then you black out. Doesn't actually hurt if done right. Use a chair like people do in the movies, but don't drop yourself. You should have to stand on your toes in order to put the noose around your neck. Once you tip the chair over you'll be dead within minutes, and you will barely feel a thing.
>>
>>18137541
>>18137554
agreed, why not die of old age? suicide is a permanent to a temporary problem. Stay strong senpai.
>>
>>18137541
You can overdose on love :)
You should tie your shoelaces so that you don't trip over and hurt your beautiful face
ilu
>>
>>18137575
wat
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.