[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I sleep with someone better? And by sleeping, I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: hookup.jpg (177KB, 784x431px) Image search: [Google]
hookup.jpg
177KB, 784x431px
How can I sleep with someone better? And by sleeping, I mean literally sleeping. Like how can I not flail the person I'm sleeping with my random limbs, and not end up looking like troll while I'm sleeping?
>>
>>18137351
On nights when you aren't sleeping with a person, sleep with a heavy blanket on you, or tuck your sheets into your bed and squirm your way into the pocket it makes. Anything that'll hold you down really. Also assuming you wear pajama pants you could put a large thing in your pocket to train you not to roll around.

Do this enough and you'll start to naturally sleep through the night with minimal movement.
>>
File: sleep.png (15KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.png
15KB, 600x605px
>>18137351
Spoon. Place your right arm under his/her head under the pillow with your forearm inbetween his/her head and shoulder with the other wrapped around under his/her arm, your hand holding your wrist, at her thigh or cupping her breast. Interlocking your legs prevents you from wanting to flop around in the middle of the night as well.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 538x511px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 538x511px
>>18137370
not OP but i need help on the right arm, i cant do your way without having my face too close to her hair, my right arm has no place to go and its put in front of myself. where else can i put my right arm?
>>
>>18137634
Depending on the hair type you can tuck it a bit or ask your partner to move it. My ex had fluffy semi curly hair that'd tickle my nose all the time and I'd literally just tuck some fluff under her.
Your right arm should be under her, do you mean the left? With your right arm you have it either across her chest pulling her into you or further down so you can grab your right wrist with your left hand. If you pull her into you the weight is taken from your right bicep so it doesn't go dead and it's alot more comfortable and intimate for you both. She'll likely hold your arms with hers to her chest.
>>
get a bigger bed

don't share blankets, that is, lay out a full set for each of you

sleep naked, you'll be forced to find the right amount of contact where you aren't too hot or too cold
>>
>>18137825
I love sleeping nude, I especially love sleeping nude with the opposite sex, feeling a soft butt in my lap and a titty in hand but people with body image issues will find it difficult
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.