[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this theory true? Things that are natural, the bible says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Is this theory true? Things that are natural, the bible says to not do. What if when you die your soul leaves this rough, matter world and all the lighter thoughts, feelings / dreams / heavens / hells become your permanent reality Then if you indulge in the natural things, you're dragged down to a mental hell that's more difficult to get out of than it is here (e.g. here you can control yourself better but what if you didn't have a physical existence, your thoughts are stronger). And to ascend to heaven you simply need to calm down and only enjoy the higher passions.

So I was meditating and astral traveling and also lucid dreaming. Sexual desire is like being a snake coiling with other snakes in a smelly garbage dump, a hellish enjoyment, while heaven is more like frolicking through a field of beautiful flowers and it never gets boring or tempting because it is peaceful. So this life is just preparation for a more subtle, eternal life (perhaps much easier to sort out your problems here than in the "Afterlife" since your body protects you from the torment of OTHERS destructive / aggressive / trolly thoughts.)
>>
>>18137280
btw by "calm down" I don't mean suppress your emotions. I mean like if you feel like trolling someone, think how it makes them feel, don't do to them what you wouldn' tdo to ioyiorihfgohjA;LDVLBCWnvab ;IO/
>>
No it isnt cause no thing that cant proved to exist exists. And even that isnt certain

I think, so I might be
>>
>>18137280
and
>your body protects you from the torment of OTHERS destructive / aggressive / trolly thoughts

if you control yourself and get to heaven, your problems literally disappear because hellish ideas are on a different frequency, they cannot reach you and your torments (which are all mental, created by the mind, housed by this physical body)
>>
>>18137286
It can be proven... just isn't mainstream yet.
>>
>>18137298
When we have proof we can think about. Live like there is no heaven or hell
>>
>>18137280
god is not real

but lucid dreaming and shit like is real
>>
>>18137280
Is there a question in there someplace?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.