[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to live a life completely alone without trusting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: 13180.jpg (21KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
13180.jpg
21KB, 400x307px
Is it possible to live a life completely alone without trusting anyone or having any friends or companionship? Without getting into major details I have found myself isolated and tortured completely alone for around a year and a half and finally came to the conclusion that the only way I can truly survive is to cut off all contact and just try to be self serving as possible.

But the problem now is that I realize this just makes one fall into despair and now I'm at a crossroads. I know if I seek companionship it is going to turn sour, that is a fact, there is nothing I can do about it as it is completely out of my control so I need to ask: How does one live a life like this? How is this even possible?
>>
>>18137240
>I know if I seek companionship it is going to turn sour, that is a fact, there is nothing I can do about it as it is completely out of my control
Well with an attitude like that it won't jesus christ.

You obviously aren't someone who can handle or enjoy a life like that. The only people who can live alone without any companionship are people who aren't bothered by the idea in the first place. Have fun making yourself miserable I guess
>>
>>18137257
I guess I might as well explain it.. I have watched every single one of my relationships crumble and fall completely out of my control. I have dark forces working against me in high places.

All I'm asking is, how do you not fall into despair? Do you also live a life like this one? Making myself miserable was not my decision I can assure you no matter how badly you want it to be.
>>
>>18137265
>I have dark forces working against me in high places
No you don't. You were just a fuckup or made bad choices. I can't fucking stand people who blame everything but themselves for their own problems. You'll never solve anything that way.

You're a type of person who craves companionship, period. A person like that wouldn't be happy living in isolation. There are people that exist that are fine with that life, but they're relatively uncommon and there's no real way for you to become one, maybe if you get a lobotomy or something. I can't teach you to not want to be around people.
>>
>>18137271
>No you don't. You were just a fuckup or made bad choices

So it's my fault people are pushing me into human trafficking against my will? Or a group of people spying on me and conspiring to get me fired and letting me know about it is my fault too?
>>
>>18137274
Your circumstances themselves aren't your fault, no. Is there a reason you can't go away from these people or get a new job?
>>
>>18137277
Quit a long time ago. But they've been attacking me all year long since. I make new friends but then after a while it becomes clear they are stalking me. Even family members are doing it. Getting another job would lead to the same shit. These people have made it very clear to me and I'am quoting them "No matter what you try to do in life, you are fucked"

So I have to learn how to live alone, if you have no other advice other than "lobotomy" please leave the thread so someone with actual advice can help thanks!
>>
>>18137291
>I make new friends but then after a while it becomes clear they are stalking me.
How is that clear? Without proper evidence this sounds like bizarre paranoia. Is there no way you can cut off these people (family members included) who are putting that shit in your head? Why would the same thing happen if you got another job? Do you have any especially strange qualities you haven't mentioned? If not it doesn't make much sense for strangers to give that much of a shit about you.
>>
>>18137297
I'm targeted by a satanic masonic cult. They have a lot of money to spend on people to fuck with me. Along with connections to intelligence agencies that know me better than I know myself. Found out my last job they paid my "boss" over 100,000 dollars specifically for this.

No strangers wouldn't give a shit unless they are paid to do so. I have to learn to live alone. There is no other choice left.
>>
There are people who live more isolated lives than yours, but please don't delude yourself into thinking you can escape society and still live in reality.

You say your relationships have failed. I urge you to learn from these, to improve where you can and to accept that some things are out of your control.

Please look at everything you asked and notice that they are variations of the same question. The problem of despair has endured endured for thousands of years and one person isn't going to solve it alone in a single lifetime. Glance at any person shopping in a grocery store and recognize that they have stories, just like you have stories, they tell themselves about how they ought to live their lives.

Live. Figure out what the hell it means to you to live, then live like you mean it. You're alone and you're not alone. There's a whole body of literature written on the absurd, we're not about to figure it out in our brief lives. Love is the only defense we have against the cold meaninglessness around us.

Pic utterly unrelated.
>>
>>18137312
What the fuck did you do to get targeted this hard?

And there are ways to disappear man. It's more possible than you think. You might have to change your whole identity but you shouldn't live the rest of your life putting up with that shit.
>>
>>18137325
Thank you this was helpful.

In terms of learning from relationships I have to say in hindsight it mostly felt like slimy betrayals. One after the other with little rhyme or reason. Believe me I've thought about these a lot. Every single day I have. But it seems like its manipulation meant to teach me to trust no one, backstab everyone and lie cheat and steal your way to the top. Just like they did.

So it's either do that or live alone. If not it will just open me up to endless betrayal scenarios that never end.
>>
OP you are suffering from some form of paranoia.

You believe everyone and everything is out to get you.

Either go see a therapist or remove yourself from society and live in the middle of the woods. No guarantee that the wildlife won't start conspiring against you.
>>
>>18137333
how old are you? Mid twenties?
>>
>>18137333
There are no unseen forces trying to teach you anything, except maybe your satanic cult assuming it's real and not a symptom of paranoid schizophrenia. There's a lot of shitty people, you just have to be careful of who you trust. Doesn't mean you can't trust anyone, just that you have to make sure the person is who you think they are. If someone really cares about you they'll stick by you.
>>
>>18137271
>No you don't. You were just a fuckup or made bad choices. I can't fucking stand people who blame everything but themselves for their own problems. You'll never solve anything that way.

I disagree. I had the misfortune of making friends with a violent psychopath and it shook me to my very core. I was on edge for the next 3 months wondering what happened, deconstructing what the friendship we had 'was', I was just a resource. At first, when they revealed it to me, by their error, I didn't think I'd ever want to make a friend again, or even want to speak to people, but the truth is this was a self aware parasite who should really be in prison, and how they have managed to stay out of prison is a testament to their actions and 'cunning'. Their reality and self perception is distorted and twisted in ways I could hardly comprehend and would not believe possible at first. I had a little window into their world and it's truly a chaotic place, their life must be hell, and that's how they like it. It's really funny what sort of power people believe they have over you viewing you as powerless when the truth is they just have nothing to lose and that in itself to them is power, or can be the power they crave.

I remember spotting a female psychopath/sociopath when I was younger in a flat share and getting out of there 'fast' was my first priority. When I realised I made the snap decision to go. She manipulated the person she was cheating on her boyfriend with and his friend to block my attempt to leave. It would appear someone else who knew what was happening put his fist to his jaw and knocked him out as he stormed across the room raising his fist. I would have flattened him too, he thought it was his decision to attack me.

I'm in my late 20s and they are the only 2 up close and personal encounters I have with them. But the more recent one has put me back, the experience alone is something else, I could spot one a mile off now.
>>
>>18137332
This is the one case where "dindu nuffin" is actually true. I was just born into this.

>>18137339

>>18137344
Well what it is is freemasonry. You know they do a lot of edgy "street theatre" antics. I would read up on that I don't really want to get into it here. I'am seen as a "slave" to them essentially.
>>
>>18137350
And people should understand that these types of people are some of the most powerful and wealthy people in the world. The truly high functioning ones.
>>
>>18137356
Again dude, disappear and make a new life somewhere. Or just try to find someone to love you and be their househusband/wife so you can stay at home and not have to deal with society.
>>
>>18137356
I amend the question, what the fuck did your parents do?
>>
>>18137240
I'm not going to argue with your self-assessment, though it is almost certainly wrong. I'll offer a purely practical solution.

Re-invent yourself. Move to a new place where no one knows your past or reputation. No one knows you're the designated loser or whatever rep you've gotten where you are. Be a clean slate and let people take you as you present yourself. (The absolute worst case scenario is that it will take them a while to discover you're a loser, in which time you might make some friends.)
>>
>>18137369
So you think being a loser is worth spending thousands of dollars and man hours on and that is somehow a bad rep or did you just come in here in order to act like a factitious twit? Do I also detect a smidgen of projection in here?

>>18137368
I have no clue. Mom is dead and Dad doesn't like talking about anything. I assume it's something awful.

Oh that's another thing they taunted me about "killing my mom"
>>
>>18137363
It's worth consideration but I don't think I'm in any actual danger. Someone I knew got pissed off at me for reasons unknown and apparently was gunned down. His dead body with his head hanging out the window of an unmarked white van was driven past me one day.
>>
>>18137350
Look man, I don't doubt your story about the psychopaths. I've had my fair share of run ins with them... Shit my dad married two of them. I still have PTSD from hearing one of them chase my siblings around the house with a knife, and attacking my dad. Because of them, I literally space out whenever someone makes the mistake of yelling at me now and I have an nearly overwhelming urge to hurt them.

I know how it feels, brah.

However, schizophrenic symptoms usually peek around mid twenties, and this does sound like some kind of mental issue.

That said, you very well could have been gaslit by this "cult." I am not stupid enough to dismiss their existence as a conspiracy theory just because they want me to. However, no one in the world has enough money to fuck with you 24/7.

Your best bet is to speak to a psychiatrist, and continue living your life as if they don't exist... If they want to spend thousands of dollars to change the time on your alarm clock, or some shit, then let them. You're only giving them what they want by going letting them drive you crazy... I'll repeat that, you're only giving them what they want by going letting them drive you crazy...
>>
>>18137383
>I don't think I'm in any actual danger
>Someone I knew got pissed off at me for reasons unknown and apparently was gunned down. His dead body with his head hanging out the window of an unmarked white van was driven past me one day.
What? Sounds dangerous to me. Also why would they killed someone who was pissed off at you, isn't that doing you a favor?
>>
>>18137387
>Also why would they killed someone who was pissed off at you, isn't that doing you a favor?

Uh yeah. That's why I don't think I'm in any danger.
>>
>>18137389
If they're trying to make your life miserable than why would they do that though? Is there a counter agency protecting you?
>>
>>18137386
>However, no one in the world has enough money to fuck with you 24/7.

Hey that's not the OP you're responding too but I know for sure it's not 24/7. They work normal hours like a job and take saturdays off I've noticed. It's not a mental issue I can assure you but part of the way it works makes it seem as so, as you know.

>>18137396
Because they want me to be a sex slave or something.
>>
>>18137403
Are you a cute girl?
>>
>>18137406
I'm a cute boy.
>>
>>18137403
Well what your saying sounds pretty extreme to most people and would realistically line up with schizo delusions. You can't expect people on the internet to 100% believe anything ever.
>>
>>18137413
I understand and it's perfectly ok... I didn't want to get into all these ugly details I mainly just wanted advice on how to cope with despair.
>>
>>18137403
Being a sex slave might be fun?
>>
>>18137396
I've actually read up on some of it... I'm not one of the posters complaining about the stalking (I've legitimately had people try it, but they give up because I honestly just don't give a fuck. Unlike OP I really don't have much trouble living an isolated life... Thanks autism). Anyways...

Part of their belief is that "bad spirits," demons, or whatever feed on negative emotions. Harassing people or gas lighting them pleases the demons... Absolute lunacy, but its lunatics doing it so it makes a strange kind of sense from their perspective.
>>
>>18137425
>Part of their belief is that "bad spirits," demons, or whatever feed on negative emotions. Harassing people or gas lighting them pleases the demons... Absolute lunacy, but its lunatics doing it so it makes a strange kind of sense from their perspective.

Yeah it's satanic in nature. They're into "domination" and making men into women slaves.
>>
>>18137429
>women slaves.
Traps, or slaves of women?
>>
>>18137439
traps.
>>
>>18137425
>Part of their belief is that "bad spirits," demons, or whatever feed on negative emotions. Harassing people or gas lighting them pleases the demons... Absolute lunacy, but its lunatics doing it so it makes a strange kind of sense from their perspective.

Oh also I should mention I've experienced quite a lot of haunting's in my time. Especially during this last year they really started to ramp up. I remember I had an ex-gf and she would jump every time she heard something weird I was so used to it by that point. I do believe there are unseen forces in the world but I don't believe people can just be "possessed" by them like these cultists would like you to believe. They mostly just knock and tap on things.
>>
>>18137441
Kek, well I didn't run into those type of people... Maybe mine weren't as sophisticated. I've just had people follow me around while I drive, but jokes on them because on of my relaxation hobbies in night driving so they spent ours following me around back country roads while I smoked cigarettes and drank redbull. They also tried to get me arrested for sexually assaulting a homeless woman, but they fucked up because the woman had a record of filing false rape claims so the cops literally just ignored her... She jumped a fence and passed out in my back yard so I called the cops. When they got to my place she started screaming that I raped her... Shit was hilarious.

There's been other shit as well, but unlike you I've done some shit to actually deserve the treatment so I just think of it as taking my lumps, and ignore it in the long run.
>>
>>18137447
I'm sorry I meant that traps are the sex slaves...
>>
>>18137456
>>18137403
So your a trap then?
>>
>>18137443
>Oh also I should mention I've experienced quite a lot of haunting's in my time.
Hogwash, there are no unseen forces just stuff you don't understand. shit, things like how your brain will literally just guess what the objects are in your peripheral vision as a means of making up for the fact that your eye sight is only 20/20 near the center of your field of view...

I used to scare myself every time I walking around a corner at one of my jobs because they had boxes stacked there that just happened to be the exact same colour pattern as the security guards uniform. If I wasn't looking directly at it whenever I turned the corner I'd always think he was standing there because it was in my peripheral vision .
>>
>>18137240

Not if you want to live in modern society, in a city etc. Only thing that would help with that would be a universal basic income.
BUT
Sooner or later you're going to get sick of it. All the online entertainment in the world is going to slowly lose its charm. You're going to want something more and when you realize that you're going to find yourself deep in a hole of your own making.
I'm going to assume you're in your twenties. I isolated myself at around 25-26 and only came back out now at 34. It wasn't impossible but even with support from family and old friends it was a struggle. I am depressed and miserable. I'm lucky enough to work an easy enough job surrounded by decent people (aka not criminals) but I get little to no satisfaction in my life. I feel like I lack direction completely, like I lost the train (or purposely got off it to be accurate) and now I'm tired of trying to catch back up. I have this expectation that I should aim to better myself and do something worthwhile with my time and life but I completely lack the motivation.

And given all of this I would say I am a lucky case because my parents for better or worst have kinda supported me. You could end up on the streets or involved in something criminal.
Then again, turning into a badass criminal and dying young would probably still be more rewarding than having lost all hope and direction.
>>
>>18137486
Have a kid and hope they don't fuck as as badly as you did. Its what your parents did when they realized their life sucked.
>>
What in the fuck is wrong with the people in this thread? 40+ replies and only one person is calling out that this is clearly schizophrenia? I had to double check that I wasn't on /x/.

OP, you need to see a mental health professional ASAP. You sound exactly like my cousin.

You are not important enough to be stalked, or spent money on for people to ruin your life. Please get help.
>>
>>18137508

You're not far from being right but I would never do that to another human being. Especially not my son or daughter.
>>
>>18137512
Bro, we already told him it was schizophrenia and now we're just having fun.

>You are not important enough to be stalked, or spent money on for people to ruin your life. Please get help.
That's what (((they))) want you to think. they don't pick people based on how important they are. Believe me I know. I used to run with that sort of crowd, and I have their sixth sense. Psychopaths are drawn to weakness in an almost sexual manner. It's the same instinct that attracts predators to injured or sick animals.

Shit, I can remember getting an erection from watching an amputee woman walk down the street. She was attractive, but I don't get that kind of arousal from just attractive women. The limp caused by her prosthetic leg was almost hypnotic.

They pick people who are ill; mentally or physically. It actually makes the whole process more enjoyable for them when the victim is actually weak. It's why children and elderly people are targeted so often.

That said, you are right. Sadly, you can get far better bang for your buck through other means. No one is following OP around, because it is literally a waste of time. Why pay thousands of dollars for someones boss to harass them when you can literally pay some cracked a couple hundred to kick in his door and punch him in the face (this actually happens, its one of the way loan sharks get their money back).
>>
>>18137465
No

>>18137512
>You are not important enough to be stalked, or spent money on for people to ruin your life. Please get help.

I hate when people say this as if it's some jealous reaction or something. As if this is something to be proud of. But no unfortunately you are wrong and cults and bloodlines and targeting are real things that happen in america. This is why I didn't want to get into details and I never should have.

>>18137556
In my case it seems to be more of a "tough love" situation. It's hard to describe but more bad things happen the more you can endure and so forth.. If they wanted me dead or punched out it would have happened already.
>>
This sounds exactly like the trapped with grandparents thread. Op, do you believe that thread or does it sound schizophrenic to you? Maybe you could help each other out
>>
>>18138214
I haven't read it.
>>
>>18137291

Is your name Dean?
>>
>>18138254
Nope.
>>
>>18137274
you are schitzophrenic
>>
>>18138463
you are illiterate.
>>
>>18137512
It's probably schizophrenia, but we might as well respond as if it's true anyway. It's not like OP's gonna take the "go see a psych" advice.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wMFsia5kdM
>>
File: jmow6aU.jpg (230KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
jmow6aU.jpg
230KB, 900x675px
Of course there is a way. It just requires years of training one's mind to resist the temptation to be a normie. I'll tell you how to do it. First you need to turn inwards. Look for that thing you were always autistically obsessed with but were afraid to indulge in because you were afraid of what other people might think. Model trains, anime, comic books, cartoons, it doesn't matter. There's an autist in all of us. When you find that hobby, pursue it until your room looks something like pic related. When you reach that point, you've hit the jackpot. You'll have so much fun that you'll forget about the need for other people.
>>
>>18137240
You shouldn't judge everyone by a few bad apples. Having said that, I completely understand why you want that kind of life given your story here >>18137350.

I myself had a run with a psychopath before. That was my "best friend". He was a manipulative, selfish, lying, and a totally uncaring person. Although he displayed emotions, those were only for himself. Fortunately, he was stupid, and wasn't able to hide his intentions the way he would have if he was more intelligent.

You need to accept the fact that these people exist. Avoiding people completely isn't the solution because isolation can mess with your mind as well.
>>
>>18137240
Looking from what I've read so far on your posts, it seems the way to do it is for you to embrace dark triad fully. I don't see any other way for you to live in a bliss of ignorance.

Go apply niccolo machiavelli's teaching and become a full-pledged dark triad guy. Be one with intention to protect yourself and to get the 'warmth' you want.
>>
>>18137240
Nope, most humans are hardwired to NEED the company of other humans in one form or another. We're a social species. Get over your trust issues and stop assuming any interpersonal relationship is doomed to failure, faggot.
>>
>>18139992
This seems like the best solution. Better than what the faggot below you said.
>>
>>18140005
You sound like a hopelessly naive faggot who has never learned anything in life.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.