[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ my girlfriend of 5 years just broke up with me a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Photo Dec 07, 6 11 48 PM.jpg (376KB, 1281x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Dec 07, 6 11 48 PM.jpg
376KB, 1281x1196px
Hey /adv/ my girlfriend of 5 years just broke up with me a month and a half ago I've made 0 progress in moving on, how do i get over her? There's 0 chance of getting back together and getting drunk has done nothing to help. Pic related when we met when we were 14.
>>
Going through the same stuff, OP. Boyfriend left me saying "its for the best", and straight up told me he'd much rather we didn't talk for "my good". No idea how to respond to that, and can't seem to move on.
>>
>>18137173
She was 14 there? Some killer tits growing there m8
>>
>>18137173

You can absolutely find someone to love you again, it happened to me after closing a 4 yrs relationship which I though was perfect, two years ago. Now I have an amazing girlfriend and I couldn't be happier. Take some time to be alone, work out, try some new hobbies and sports, start playing an instrument, learn about yourself.

Then the next big step as soon as you feel ready is to fool around: party, make out with other girls, date, nothing too serious but it will be a huge boost to your self confidence. Then add a bit of luck and you will find someone else who will make you feel great again. Don't get discouraged.
>>
Celexa. It helped me, after 5 years of going insane with a major depression over an ex. Best cure though, is knowing that in retrospect, God moved her out of my path for a reason.

Better things are up ahead.
>>
She looks WAY above your league, kid. She definitely wanted someone more masculine or Chad-y looking. I'm sorry.
>>
>>18137173
1 month is nothing. You're in a world of pain right now and that's not gonna change for 2 months. For that time focus on friends, family and hobbies and other stuff to keep you sane. You'll think about her from morning to evening. 3-4 months after the breakup you're probably ready to get to know other women. Do that, it helps you see that there are lots of good women out there and that you ex isn't everything in the world.
After the phase of pure pain depession kicks in for 5-6 months or more. Keep going.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.