[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In a relationship with my boyfriend for 2 years >We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 124343423345635242343.jpg (79KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
124343423345635242343.jpg
79KB, 704x400px
>In a relationship with my boyfriend for 2 years
>We're perfect for each other, never had any problems until now
>I'm a moderate conservative, he's liberal
>We have healthy debates with each other all the time, no feelings hurt
>Some of his friends are a SJW degenerates who only get worse over time
>Bluehair nosering coke addict ultra slut is the worst of them all
>Lately he's started to spout ultra liberal rhetoric and is becoming more quick to upset
>He rolls his eyes whenever I debunk his arguments in favor of illegal immigrants
>Yesterday he told me "gender and sex are different" in complete seriousness
>He cries every other day
>mfw I can feel myself become less attracted to him, the man I love, every time something like this happens

What do I do? I know you can't change people and I don't want to, but is there some way I can discuss these problems with him without offending?
>>
How old are you guys?
>>
>>18136995

gender are sex are different tho... pretty sure there was a house episode about it. genotype vs phenotype. and this was before the xgender craze.

but anyway, your bf sounds lame, why the fuck do you love him?
>>
>>18136995
>the man I love
>the man
>man

Found your problem OP. Dump his ass.
>>
research xenoestrogens and cut them out of his diet/life

though I will admit there is some truth to the gender-sex divide... but not in a way that's relevant to this conflict
>>
>>18136995
I'm single and not gay.
That's what needs doing.
>>
Both of you just need to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18136995
What is making him cry so much? If it's these petty arguments he's way too sensitive.

Anyways you both need to realize the unimportance of political beliefs in a relationship. They matter only if you allow them to.
>>
>>18136995
My bait detectors are blipping suspiciously, but assuming this is real:

1. Gender and sex ARE different. Even if you don't believe trans people or whatever are real, they're still different things, regardless of your politics. As the saying goes, words have gender, people have sex. Clothing can be gendered too. You understand? It's the difference between the word actress, which has a feminine ending inherited from French, and an actual actress, who has XX chromosomes and a vagina.

2. Just stop fucking talking about politics all the time if you want to stay with him.
>>
>>18136995
If he is crying every other day, then either you need to cut the relationship, or there is some deeper issue going on. I'm saying this as a pretty liberal person too. In a healthy relationship there should be room for debate and disagreement, but if you have to cry every other day, that is absurd. That being said, because I can't resist, as defined now, gender and sex are considered to be two different, though closely related things. You can check in the dictionary. So maybe that can be a point of contention, but not necessarily as damning as your green-text makes it out to be.
>>
>socially maladjusted character complains about romantic love being a capitalist exploit

>later happily enters an arranged marriage

Guess that fuck never did change.
>>
>>18136995
I guess you have to decide if you want to stay with your gf. At least now you know how 90 percent of men feel. Typically when we want to,bang on a hot chick we have to learn to ignore the fact that they usually have no sense of logic, economics, finance. They usually are spouting off about how everything should be free and there shouldn't be banks, or something equally as retarded.
>>
>>18136995
Gender and sex have always been different anon. Even before all this sjw bullshit, they had different meanings.
>>
>>18136995
He is probably cheating on you with blue hair nose ring ultra slut. Or she wants him so she is filling his head with this crap so you can break up with him and she can... Oops excuse me "xir" can fuck em.
Your move OP. I suggest a more strong minded partner next time that doesn't get their head easily confused.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.