[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people on /b/ and /r9k/ and now even my discord are saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>people on /b/ and /r9k/ and now even my discord are saying I should see a councilor for depression/anxiety
Alright /adv/ what do I say? I'm in uni and I have 3 free appointments with my uni's psychiatrist. How do I accurately explain I literally can't talk to people beyond the internet and that I most likely abuse alcohol to even be able to do that? And not shut down while talking to them? I've honestly suspected for a while that I have some sort of aspergers but recently it's gotten beyond out of hand I can't remember the last time I freely talked to someone outside of being forced to in a class and even then it was extremely forced and I feared an anxiety attack coming on. I honestly don't want to kill myself but I fear it's an invincibility at this point. Anyone else ever been here what do I say/do?
>>
>>18136986

see a counselor and show him/her what you just showed us. they will know what to do
>>
>>18137009
But how doctors terrify me at this point I need to go in with a script prepared or else I'll just panic and say nothings wrong (like I do with my parents)
>>
>>18136986
Grow a garden or something.
Why worry about people's perception of you?
Maybe the real struggle is you have nothing to say.
That's why you're so distraught over lacking social feels.
>>
>>18137018

then go in with a script. tell them you have trouble speaking or just write down that they do. these people get paid to help people with their problems. you arent so unique. they can help you.
>>
>>18137032
>you arent so unique. they can help you.
I don't think I am it's just people scare me. Even more so doctors I just don't know how to talk to them, if I did I wouldn't be considering talking to one ion the for the first place
>>
>>18137038

its fine to write this all down. they will know how to handle it. you can trust me, and im telling you you can trust them too
>>
>>18137053
Write anon but what is my opening to them how do I not say, sorry nothings wrong I'm just here because I was having panic attacks? I realize this is probably autistic but I've cancelled appointments over not knowing what to say before. I want to go in totally prepared this time.
>>
>>18137071

step 1 get a piece of paper

step 2 write down all the problems you are having

step 3 go to the office and give them the paper

step 4 wait for them to read it

step 5 listen to them
>>
>>18137074
>step 2 write down all the problems you are having
I honestly don't even know all the problems myself where do I start with I'm failing everything even easy shit and my head is always foggy as fuck and on weekends I drink til I pass out/puke even though I know I'll regret it. Do I say it just like that? It seems far too embarrassing.
>>
>>18137108
How about you copy-paste the first post?
That would be enough as a general idea to get started.
>>
>>18137125
I don't know anon still seems too embarrassing, I'll honestly try though I don't want to end up killing myself, I've put this shit off for too long
>>
>>18137133
There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You have a problem, you needed help and you sought for it. That's brave enough.
You got this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.