[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1414116320203.jpg (67KB, 720x507px) Image search: [Google]
1414116320203.jpg
67KB, 720x507px
There's this quirky girl I work with that got nice boobs & ass that sometimes I get a nice glimpse. Don't think she notice because she doesn't give me vibes as if Im a creep. I do stupid things at work she teases me about & small talk. From past experience, I figured it's best stop trying to conjure a relationship to a girl that just gives me attention. Not only because she's my co-worker, but I feel like Im just at it for looks more than personality. Im sure her personality is fine,however, when it comes to me entering a stage that involves with 2 people that love each other, I believe I can't fill that role because I have not felt whole as a person on my own.

I don't think I ever had and it took me since last year or so to realize. I don't think Ill offer anything new or entertaining to accept me as a lover. I barely talk much at my work. When Im on my break, all I is browse the internet and listen to 90's music. I never felt like there's much for me to talk about or amuse people. I just try and work hard, keep my mouth shut so I won't lose my job. I even read comments online about what do women consider boring in a man, and I fit many of them. Women have a ton of options, better ones in their reach. I don't see the point in trying anymore. Just to fulfill my needs? I forget why that matters when Im not the only guy around.
>>
>>18136893
Aim lower?
>>
>>18136903
I have actually. Even I try to force myself to be with an ugly girl, even she lost interest me.

Also, the thing about most relationships i know is that people will usually fall in love with the wrong people and break up within 6 months. Even if a woman did say yes to date me, I feel like the spark will die so fast.
>>
>>18136919
You need to stop caring about their feelings. Just weasel your way into sum fuk and then focus on your work afterwards. Build some value
>>
>>18136893

you look at this so fking backwards... you dont need to entertain women or fulfill their needs. they exist to fulfill your needs.

literally. women are happy when they have a strong man who tells her how she can best make him happy. women are happy when they have a strong man who needs no approval but his own and who watches out for her. women are happy when they have a strong man who will hold her close and make her feel safe and then fucking the living shit out of her just because he wants to.

women should be seeking your approval & attention. dont try to impress. make them impress you.
>>
File: 10.png (8KB, 209x705px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
8KB, 209x705px
>>18136893
Once you have taken the redpill it is too late anon, you have become enlightened to the nature of the vaginal jew, You know your place in the social hierarchy, You know you are replaceable and competing with every man out there.

These ideas will never leave you unless you replace them with something completely different, but even then if you somehow mange to become the unlimited alpha you will be aware of these subtle truths, The path towards happiness is being aware of your environment and how to best manipulate and exploit it, this includes all aspects of life even love.
>>
>>18136893
just find a boring girl. whats the problem?
>>
>>18137029
i dont know about the first part but

>literally. women are happy when they have a strong man who tells her how she can best make him happy. women are happy when they have a strong man who needs no approval but his own and who watches out for her. women are happy when they have a strong man who will hold her close and make her feel safe and then fucking the living shit out of her just because he wants to.
is very much true in my experience.
>>
>>18136919
I don't know man, but the rest of the advice will be given by some redpill looney. There is no real actionable advice on 4chan that isn't pua/redpill shir.
>>
File: 1377566071902.jpg (173KB, 851x515px) Image search: [Google]
1377566071902.jpg
173KB, 851x515px
>>
File: 1400452497687.jpg (98KB, 1828x322px) Image search: [Google]
1400452497687.jpg
98KB, 1828x322px
>>
>>
>>18138499
>>18138504
>>18138508

Case in point.

So what I suggest OP is throw yourself into your work/studies until everything becomes numb and start some sort of collecting hobby that is ultimately fruitless BUT will pass time quickly.
>>
>>18138522
>So what I suggest OP is throw yourself into your work/studies until everything becomes numb and start some sort of collecting hobby that is ultimately fruitless BUT will pass time quickly.

I cook, watch Netflix, and collect physical music albums. I'm already there.

>>18138431
Boring girls don't like boring guys
>>
>>18139434
>Boring girls don't like boring guys

Says who?
>>
>>18139446
>Says who?

Women want to be entertained. What good is a man that's just as boring as her?
>>
All males are disposable.

Human beings are boring by default.

Rise above the rest if you want an abundance of vagina in your life.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.