[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was walking my dog earlier today, as I walked passed a certain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1208.jpg (29KB, 408x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
29KB, 408x360px
I was walking my dog earlier today, as I walked passed a certain house I notice their front gate was open. A bulldog comes running at my dog barking. I really didn't know what to do so I fucking curb stomped it with my boot.

I feel pretty bad but the guy shouldn't have left his gates open when he wasn't home. The dog ran back inside but it was kinda limping.

Who's fault was it?
>>
God
>>
>>18136739
Listen friend, being a decent human being isn't a hard thing to do.

Regardless of who's fault it was, you should get a cheap bone, cow hoof, or some other inexpensive chewable and walk over to the guy's house. Simply tell him you were walking your dog, his dog ran out of the gate and charged you so you didn't know what to do. Express that you feel bad and give him the chewable. Avoid edibles because some owners are picky about what their dogs eat and poisoning animals is common enough for people to be wary about.

Go about your day, problem solved
>>
>>18136829
>poison dog
>go about my day
Got it!
>>
>>18136836
Kek. Good luck
>>
>>18136829
Don't tell the guy that you kicked his dog, some people are fucking unreasonable about that stuff
in fact the guy might shoot you if you tell him that, some dog owners are crazy dicks

listen, that's an aggressive, poorly trained dog and while some might argue whether its the dogs or the owners fault for it being that way, you didn't do the wrong thing, it's not your fault.
>>
>>18136923
>Being a piece of shit because people can be pieces of shit
>Being autistic enough to think that apologizing for an incident that happened days ago which nobody was around to see is going to get you shot

Now I understand why you NEET's stay in your hole's for the majority of your lives. Clearly not fit to function in society.
>>
>>18137019
>everyone with a different opinion than mine is a NEET
>>
>>18137019
No, dude, I agree with that guy. It's already over & done, it would be a mistake to go back there and stir up shit.
>>
>>18137023
I suppose anon. I took the fact that OP's posting on /adv/ and expressing a feeling of remorse about it as a notion that he (you?) Might be looking for peace of mind. But you're right. If I paid more attention to the OP I would've seen that this was just a stupid matter of "who's fault is it" and not "what can I do because I feel bad."

Following your logic, it doesn't matter who's fault it is, it's over and done with. Excuse my bitter drunkenness, but I fail to see the point in this thread if that's the mental preset.
>>
>>18136739
His fault. Full stop.

Not yours. Also not the bulldog's. It's not his fault his dumbshit owner failed to properly train or secure him.

But unfortunately that's what happened. You didn't have a lot of time to think, you were concerned for the safety of YOUR dog, so you just reacted.

I love all doggos, even ones unfortunate enough to have shitty irresponsible owners, but if MY buddy was in danger I'd have no qualms about doing whatever it took to keep him safe, which is what you did. It was regrettable, but that doesn't mean "wrong." You don't owe the owner an apology. Just be thankful that (it seems) both doggos are okay.
>>
>>18136739
It is definitely the other guy's fault. He shouldn't let the dog run around like that. My dog has been attacked twice while I was not home. Both times it required stitches and a long recovery. I love the fuck out of dogs, but you better believe if I was around and it came down to my dog vs. the aggressive dog, I would kill the other dog and not think twice about it.
>>
>>18136836
Fucking Kek.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.