[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get some streaming advice here lollll My boyfriend loves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Can I get some streaming advice here lollll

My boyfriend loves to stream, He's been trying to get 'popular' on Twitch for a while now. I try to promote him and help him the best I can, but I'm not sure how to help him get new viewers. Right now he has about 5 viewers per stream (He has 161 Followers). Streams general games, mostly Overwatch and League, so popular ones. how can he get more viewers, and how can I help him??
Any good social media to try to promote him on, or anything of the sort?
>>
>>18136651
Show tits on stream for guaranteed viwers
>>
Tell him to go do something actually worthwhile.
>>
>>18136651
I get all MY tips from streambig.net
>>
"Hey my bf wants to become a big famous musician, any tips?"

"Hey my bf wants to have his construction company first page on google, any tips?"

"Hey my bf wants to become an A list actor working in hollywood, any tips?"
My tips are you start small from humble beginnings. Create a niche, decide who you're going to appeal to, and just start a stream and invite your friends to watch. Your friends will tell other friends who'll tell other friends if you're great at it. If you're not great, then you're not supposed to be successful
>>
File: 1489171986965.jpg (73KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489171986965.jpg
73KB, 720x720px
>>18136651
Yeah I don't mean to come off as rude but it's probably not going to work out.
The nice thing about these online publishing platforms is that anyone can share their creative content globally and potentially foster an audience if it's good. But conversely, when you're dealing with something like twitch or soundcloud or whatever, you're dealing with a colossal fucking biomass of people burying each other in content around the clock. Even when you weed out all the bots and viewer accounts out there, there's still going to be MILLIONS and millions and millions of people trying to do the exact same thing he's doing. Realistically speaking the economy can't support that. Yeah there's enough room for a small number of people that'll pull $10k in donations from one stream but not everyone can realistically achieve that level of notoriety even if they put out quality content on a regular basis. You, being his significant other, need to look at this objectively and weigh the pros and cons of potentially supporting him financially if he continues floundering. Is he funny? Is he genuinely personable or relatable? Is he actually good enough at video games, or bad enough to be funny to watch? Is he willing to invest thousands of dollars out of pocket and thousands of hours trying to brand and market himself? Are YOU willing to live a life of near-destitution for his sake? If not I'd definitely consider sitting him down and snapping him out of it, for your own sake. Don't let his delusions of grandeur drag you both off a cliff.
>>
>>18136651
Network with other streamers.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.