[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll make it short I was friends with a guy who ended up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I'll make it short
I was friends with a guy who ended up forcing me to practice oral sex to him, again and again. I know it wasn't rape, but I never wanted it, and I told him.
And now I have to see him everyday at school.
This is killing me, I can't stop remembering our great days as friends but he hates me, and I know I SHOULD HATE HIM TOO, but I can't

I just had to get it off of my chest, I'm sorry
>>
>>18136575
...did you try saying no beforehand?
>>
>>18136575

Childhood is full of awkward shit. You live, you learn. The lesson you should learn from this is that trading sexual favors for affection and validation in a relationship is a losing game. Also, you have to be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>18136575

How did he talk you into that? He sounds like a terrible friend
>>
>>18136575
*hug* It will be alright sweetheart.
Focus on your studies and improving on yourself. Life is not easy mode, but memories do fade with passing time. Eventually you will meet someone special and nice to you.
>>
>>18136575
you could potentially drain this prick for a whole lot of money and make him move
nothings going to make you feel better, but money doesn't hurt

also go talk to a therapist
>>
Just give him a blowjob
>>
>>18136575
wtf i wish my friends blew me.
>>
>>18136575
Explain "force again and again" in detail.
How specifically were you fooled by his dick?
Did his dick have a mask?
>>
>>18136575

give him more oral as an apology for not giving him enough oral
>>
>>18136575
Wait.
He hates you?
>>
>>18136575
It WAS rape and you can and should report him to the school authorities and/or the cops.
>>
He probably feels bad about it in retrospect just like you do.
Live and learn. Live and live.
>>
>>18136575
HAHAHA FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>18136575
>forcing me to practice
well sometimes we don't have enough personal initiative and are lucky enough to find an effective coach
>>
>>18137432
it was not rape if she never objected. otherwise the majority of sex would be rape.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.