[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/, long time lurker but first time asker. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1489728162471.jpg (49KB, 672x622px) Image search: [Google]
1489728162471.jpg
49KB, 672x622px
Alright /adv/, long time lurker but first time asker. I'm gonna just ask cause there's no sense beating around the bush. Is it bad that I hate my nephew? I mean, I fucking despise him. Just being in the same room as him makes me want to go smoke a cigarette or 20 to bring me closer to death. I've never wanted to drop kick a small human into a meat grinder as much as I want to kick him into one. Lemme explain though. My sister and mom (who now both resent me due to the fact that I can't stand their precious angel) don't discipline and don't believe in spanking, and as a result he kicks, bites, hits, and screams whenever he doesn't get his way so to stop it they just let him do whatever he wants. Like for example the other day he my sister came over because she was going out on another drunken man fucking excursion and she wanted to dump him on my mom (I still live with her because my pa passed in October so I help her pay bills til she gets her widow's pension.) and as I was walking passed to take my puppy out to do her usual every 30 minute shit, he fucking smacked me as hard as he could right in my dick and I just fucking lost it. I picked the little shit up and spanked him so fucking hard he cried for an hour. My sister said he can do whatever he wants and if I don't like it I can move into a box in the street. I shit you fucking not, she defended him smacking me in the nuts for no reason. I told her when I get my own place if he ever steps foot on my property he's gonna get curbstomped so hard his kids will shit asphalt.
So, what I'm trying to ask is this. Is this normal? Is there anyone else who just can't stand their nieces or nephews? I mainly posted here because this has been a 5 year long shitfest and it needed to come out. It destroys my ma to know how I really feel about her grandchild.
(pic related; me on a daily basis now)
>>
>>18136511
Understand it is not that kid's fault.
But he is not being educated correctly
You need to speak with your sister. And if she doesn't listen then you speak with the kid
Never heard of a little one dick-punching an adult

But stand your fucking ground.
Don't give in to your mom or your sister

Don't let a fucking kid be your owner. Make him understand he's gotta respect you as an adult and your mom also
Tell your sister that if her kid is nit being disciplined when he clearly should be you will step in the wholes she's made in his education because she is a mother who has a kid that doesn't respect adults.
Which is a basic lifeskill
Don't blame the kid though
>>
How old is the kid?

If he is like 8 or younger, you gotta understand he is a kid and probably spoiled. 9 and above, he definetaly needs discipline.
>>
>>18136521
Thank you for replying, I actually wasn't expecting much of a reply. The thing is though, I've told her multiple times that if she doesn't discipline him I'm gonna do it, and she knows I'm pretty fucking mean when I get mad. Not 'beat your child with a bat' mean, just spank the shit out of you til you behave mean. I've told them both that he's being raised poorly, and they see no problem with it. Talking to him won't help though, he keeps his distance from me since the spanking thing. Which I like because it means I can do my shit in peace and not worry about a kid screaming "THAT'S MINE!" when he sees me playing games on my computer.
>>
After spanking him like that I doubt he will ever bother you again. Little shit had it comming.
>>
>>18136523
I don't know how old he is honestly. 5 I think. I was never close to him. It might be worth noting too that my pa was never really a pa to me, but paid shit tons of attention to the kid. I'm guessing that has a pretty harsh emotional punch to it, I'm not sure. Maybe I'm just a pussy about that part though lol.
>>
>>18136532
Then tell her that exact same thing and keep it up.
Whenever he does something bad to you then discipline him. But also speak to him. Make him rationalize his actions
Why some things are bad why some are good for him to do

And just keep telling them that if the kid is going to mess with you then you as an adult with your own point of view and space WILL step up and fix things.

Because if the kid was a well behaved kid then you wouldn't be in the need to step up. Specially when it comes to your space and your own fucking balls

Just don't blame it on the kid. Try to educate him yourself. At least, in that sense. (Respect and all that)
He's your nephew after all. You could have a great relationship with him in the future
>>
>>18136535
Actually, as I was writing the main post he came in and saw I was working on my dad's laptop at my new workstation. (Dad left me all of his laptops, computers and shit. He was IT.) He screamed at the top of his fucking lungs "THAT'S MINE! PAPA GAVE IT TO ME!" and tried to literally rip the laptop off the table as I was typing. He's here again cause sister is drunk and making mistakes with guys she hardly knows.
>>
>>18136545
I was hoping to have a good relationship with him, I really was. Dad wanted to take me and the kid fishing at some point which would have been an ok bonding experience. But yeah, I have started to say shit like "don't do that, that's bad" when he throws tantrums. It took all my strength not to backhand him when I saw him kick my puppy in the ribs. I've been considering telling her I'm gonna call social services to get him put in a new home cause she's a single alcoholic mother who can't raise a kid.
>>
>>18136538
Damn man it sounds like you need to take it easy with him, if he is like 5. Thats very young. I can understand from your POV that you dont need some little shit punching you in the balls, but you need to take a different approach. Give him some activities to keep him entertained. Some play doh. Legos. Sports. Bribe him to have him be good. Little things like "if you help me walk the puppy, i'll take us to 7-11 and buy you something" . I have a little brother, 15 year difference. I hate lying to him. So I never said shit like "if you're not good, santa wont bring presents". Just straight up things like "if you dont settle down, you're not watching TV today" .
>>
>>18136565
Yeah, I'll try to start doing stuff like that. I'm always nervous too cause I'm a giant fucking clutz and every time we do anything together he usually ends up crying cause I'm as nimble and graceful as Bruce Jenner's sex change and I'll trip over him lol
>>
Thanks for replies all, it helped just to get this shit out in the air.
>>
If I were 5 years old and the only thing I knew about Uncle Anon was that he's the only person in the world that hits me for doing the shit I always do when everybody else just gives me whatever I want for being a shithead, I wouldn't want to listen to anything Uncle Anon has got to say and I would also try to punch him in the balls and hide behind mommy's skirt every chance I got to give him a little back for the spankings. Also 5 year olds think groin shots are funny and don't have a concept of empathy, and so can't properly understand or care they are hurting somebody.
>>
Dude - you'll never win that battle. Keep back and watch the shitstorm from a comfortable distance.

There isn't always a prize for being right. A man knows this.
>>
just bee yourself

hire a hitman and kill the little shit

this post is satirical and in no way constitutes real advice, i accept no responsibility for the little shit's possible death
>>
>>18136546

What a horrible trashy family you have. You sound like white trash as well beating on a little kid that has a drunk whore mother, doesnt get the guidance and discipline he really needs and lost his grandfather to boot.

He has a complete lack of positive male role models in his life and now he knows his uncle is an abusive angry fuck. You taught him a couple things. One is that it is ok for men to be possessive, short tempered, and it is ok to hit others when they are mad. You also taught him it is ok when you are bigger than the person you are hitting.

Way to blow the kids only hope at a positive male role model. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.