[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know if I'm being a little bitch, or if my feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: original_big.jpg (128KB, 610x390px) Image search: [Google]
original_big.jpg
128KB, 610x390px
Okay so the background needed for this concern of mine is as follows:
>Be me.
>Be in relationship for 4 years
>GF ends it right before four-year anniversary. This was 5 months ago
>She had many concerns that she cited as main issues but one hit me the hardest...The first thing she brought up as what I should have noticed when the break up blind sided me was how she didn't want to have sex as much. I honestly noticed it but didn't think much about it until she said it was a big issue.
>Literally just stated sex with me as a big issue that brought upon the end of the relationship but never said anything along the way or tried to work with me.

Anyway there's the context. I'm living my life as best I can doing normal life things but the idea of another relationship has kinda been shit on by what she said to me. It literally never leaves my mind and when it does it always comes back up when I even consider trying to get a new gf. I wanted to maybe get closure by asking what I was doing wrong but I fear that it might be something I can't fix.

Any general thoughts or advice for me guys? Am I being a little twat about it or is this a legit concern?
>>
For the love of God at least one person respond please.
>>
>>18136509
>>18136644

Off yourself faggot. Happy?
>>
If it is about sex then know women are crazily different when it comes to all things sex. You may not have been compatible with your ex but your new gf may be super compatible.

The only universal though with sex is communication. Be a good communicator about what you want and need and listen to her when she communicates to you.

Your ex was either a shit communicstor or maybe you werent listening.
>>
>>18136509
Shitty situation but it sounds like you've got it under control man so keep it up

Anyways you can't blame yourself for something you didn't know. She might out you as the reason behind the breakup but the fact is she wasn't happy for one reason or another and didn't want to work on it with you. It's a tough pill to swallow, but as long as you realize that these things happen and that you're not at fault, you can move on without getting that closure.
>>
>>18136657
>Either shit communicator or not listening...
If I'm being honest I'd say it was a little of both. I know she hardly mentioned anything but there were a few things here and there I didn't pick up on I reckon. I guess the main issue is not really knowing what the problem was since she wasn't specific so going out there to get a new gf (compatible or not) just seems like a whole new shit show. Thanks for the feedback though buddy. I will try to keep in mind what you said about women being sex oriented in many different ways.

>>18136652
And you....That's the plan if all else fails so don't worry buddy.
>>
>>18136671
I mean I overall have it under control. I know things happen, life moves on with or without you so I kinda made a choice to make the best of it. The lack of knowing fucks me up when thinking of getting in bed with another girl who I may end up really wanting to date to maybe have sex be the fault I have. I know the old "you gotta give it a go or you'll never know" but mentally that's my road block. Thanks for the response bud.
>>
>>18136677
also she could have just thought of it in retrospect, or maybe she had had her other reasons in her head for a while and that's why she didn't want to have sex so much near the end.

Don't be so down on yourself, be confident
>>
>>18136688
I'd be okay with it if the other stuff that was wrong messed up sex honestly because then I'd know sexually things weren't that bad and it was more emotionally based or something. I'd hate if it was a retrospect thing because then the 4 years were basically a lie on her part. Either way I know I should be more confident. In any other way in life I'm alright with being confident. This one's just gonna take time and a new girl who tells me otherwise I guess.
>>
>>18136703
Dude, girls view sex WAY more emotionally than guys do. That's just a fact
>>
>>18136713
I mean I kinda knew that but figured emotions aren't exclusively everything. I'll try to remember to get into her heart first, make her laugh and then worry about the bedroom. I've never had one night stand game anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.