[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started seeing a girl a week ago, and today we went to a party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hands.jpg (189KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
189KB, 2000x1000px
I started seeing a girl a week ago, and today we went to a party and she started making out with her female friend in a 'tee hee so funny' kinda way.

We haven't put ANY labels on our relationship, and we haven't made any verbal commitments, but it bothered me so much that I left.

How do I handle this? Is it something to discuss with her, or is it grounds to completely stop seeing her?
>>
>>18136402
just cut contact, if she asks, tell her why, but leave her
>>
>>18136402

Talk to her. You've only been seeing her for a week, so you don't exactly have a claim, but if you tell her you're not okay with what she did she might realize she crossed a line. Some chicks do this and think nothing of it. Base your decision whether to stay with her or leave on her reaction after you've talked to her.
>>
>>18136402

Sounds like you're still a kid. These things will happen. Kids are dumb. They do dumb things.

Honestly, you and I both know this isn't a serious relationship. You aren't going to marry this girl. If I were you I'd just stick around and have some fun with her, maybe get a few good fucks in and when she finally reaches her maximum weirdness just move on. Getting jealous and butthurt over some silly, week old adolescent relationship is a fucking bummer, kid. Stop taking these things seriously.

Relationships at this age are like amusement parks. You know deep down you have to leave eventually so you might as well hop on a few rides while you're there. Don't get all pissed off and leave and think later on "Well damn, maybe I should of gone on the roller coaster one more time..."

If you play your cards right you can probably spin this into a threesome. Don't be jealous, kid. Be smart.
>>
OP you don't sound like the kind of person who wants to fuck around and just because you're not a cuck doesn't mean you're a bummer. Just stop talking to her, she obviously has no problem doing whatever she feels like with no consideration for others.
>>
>>18136410
>>18136411
Here is your two options, personally i believe if a girl you are involved with even not officially pulls behavior like this you might want to look and see if she really is gf material.
>>
>>18136402

>grounds

you dont need a reason to stop seeing people, it doesnt have to be a socailly acceptable reason, just do what feels right.
>>
>>18136438
I'll be talking with her, but this is why I don't expect to get a good answer from her.

MAYBE if she said something like "oh my god, I'm sorry it made you feel that uncomfortable, I didn't mean anything by it, but if that's your boundary, I'm going to respect it" then she and I could talk. But I doubt I'll hear that.
>>
>>18137489
this girl is not ready to be anybody's gf so what is the use of trying to speak to a wall. You had expectations that she proved to you are false. Move on.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.