[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis ignores you hard when expose your interest. >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 158QE86.jpg (181KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
158QE86.jpg
181KB, 1080x1349px
>oneitis ignores you hard when expose your interest.
>tfw your oneitis starts giving you attention when you expect it the least
Please how do I stop this, she is a good friend I don't want to fuck it up by showing off as a creepy mofo.

How do I kill hope, deep inside I know nothing is gonna happen but I dodge reason so good because I don't want to hear it.

As I know myself, my balls will make me do something and it's gonna end in another huge ass depression.
How do I keep it like this?
>>
>>18136173
im in the same fucking boat man. its fucking aids. I guess all you can really do its convince yourself 100% it will never happen and try to talk to other girls to get your relationship mind into someone else. would work for me if i wasnt a fucking retard so you if you can start talking to other girls i think youll eventually see her more as a friend than the one.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 480x364px
>>18136173
I was in her shoes, there was a girl who liked me, but I didn't like her at the time, then I tried to pursue her and she rejected me. I would just go with the flow though op, like maybe she was at a point in her life where she was unsure/not totally there, but she realized she liked you, and now maybe she is ready and is trying to show you that by pursuing you.
>>
>>18136433
>>18136537
It's beyond aids.
And I am afraid of what I may do.

I'm not mr.nice guy with the "w-wanna go out?", I"m actually rough and creepy and may very well bump into her and tell her to come with me after work.
That's probably why so many girls avoid me, this shit only works with Chads.

The way I figure, she gave me a second chance at being a good friend and not treat me like the jerk off who is after her ass...
I even think she has a bf.

Now I can fuck this up two ways:
Be that good friend = friendzone
Pursue her again = jerk
In any case I won't let myself become this nice friend, if this is the way it ends I'll just ignore her for good.

What do? Do I resign and accept that I am only a friend?
Is there a safe way to know what's up with her?
>>
>>18136433
>im in the same fucking boat man. its fucking aids. I guess all you can really do its convince yourself 100% it will never happen and try to talk to other girls to get your relationship mind into someone else.

I tried and I met a handful lot of girls, but I can't get her out of my mind...I don't know why.
She isn't even that cute and she dresses like shit, she doesn't realize how good she could look.

I really like her and not her looks, and I think it makes the oneitis even worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 298x298px
>>18136650
Why do you shoot yourself in the foot right before you start? You don't know, play it well, you need to play it well, which isn't hard to do. Have a decent conversation with her and on the way out be like "hey I think you are a cool person, wanna hang out sometime?" You are absolutely right, if you don't believe you will fail, you may believe and still fail, but never give up. It's all a numbers game in the end, the more you fail the more likely you are to succeed eventually. Remember, this girl isn't the love of your life yet, so if she rejects you, just chill and move on to the next thing.
>>
File: 1486317859769.jpg (45KB, 502x474px) Image search: [Google]
1486317859769.jpg
45KB, 502x474px
>>18136664
I fail constantly with girls and I blame not only my face but also how boring I am.
I'm not good with convsertations and when I talk I either come out as a retard or a boring (aka mr.nice guy) person.

You ask why? Because unless I show her my hard on instantly, she may not understand that I'm trying to date her and this can drag-on forever until I get a clear fiendzone response, in fact the more time is spent the likely I am to grt friendzoned.

So yea she may avoid me after but at least I know what is up.

The problem is that it already happened, so I kind of relaxed a bit and try to forget about her, while she was really distant, now she began to be friendly again...
You understand why I already know nothing will happen and the only problem is me and my brain?
>>
File: bread n buttuh.jpg (26KB, 608x341px) Image search: [Google]
bread n buttuh.jpg
26KB, 608x341px
>>18136173
>>18136433
tell them to knock it the fuck off or be serious with their intentions. Youre a goddamn person, not a toy she can play with when shes bored.
>girl I had a sort of, not really relationship in high school
>shoots me down when I try to officially ask her out
>whatever, her choice
>occasionally messages me on Facebook or sends me texts on my birthday
>asks what im up to, how im doing
>all it does is string me along, wonder if I should ask her out again but I dont want to
>one day it stops, find out she has a boyfriend
>hasnt spoken to me in almost a year
fucking wish she hadnt even bothered, being strung along like that to just give me hope and confusion was worse then being rejected

>another girl at my work and I flirt a lot
>she has a boy friend, but apprently hates their relationship so I think about making a move
>one day they break up, then a week later theyre back together. then 2 weeks after that they break up again
>give up, I aint botherin with that bullshit

Im not worth much but I deserve a lot better than that
>>
>>18136726
Thanks.
I think this woke me up good.

I am a socially introverted person who wants to be around people but people don't want to be around with.

She is really sociable and likeable.
No way it works, and in a work envrionment it's just going to be worse.
>>
>>18136173
I think what worked for me is that when you finally able to accept that no matter who you are with, or wherever you are, those sinking feeling and emptiness will never be perfectly filled.

try to talk to girls more and just be their friends. get accustomed to it and they will let you go to their inner circle and you will have more chance to meet more girls.

Dont focus on only one. I mean, lets say you get them, probably the dream that you have with her is very different with the reality you encounter.
>>
>>18136173
>>oneitis ignores you hard when expose your interest.
>>tfw your oneitis starts giving you attention when you expect it the least

She's keeping you in orbit: one of many satellites that feed her vanity and also ensure she has a a fallback during any interim periods, between her relationships with the men she actually wants.
>>
File: image.png (202KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
202KB, 500x374px
>>18136725
No, I see now, the biggest problem is you, and I don't mean your perceived flaws, it's your attitude. Put yourself in somebody else's shoes, do you want to be around someone who complains about how boring they are and constantly cries about life. No, of course you don't, no one does. I'm not about to be a life building coach, but you have to make yourself stand out.

Think of it like you are applying for a job, do you think a company will hire someone who tells them how shit they are at everything? No, you have to fake it til you make it and make the best you shine. If you can't do that, then you are in no position to really want a relationship in the first place.

And you note you are inexperienced, that is OK, it's not about how many chicks you pulled in the past, it's about how you can be a good supplement to someone else's life and vice Versa.
>>
>>18138567
No I don't think it is like this.
I thought about it too, and she is really nice and polite girl.

I know how it sounds but to make it clear: she doesn't give a fuck about me.

She just been nice nothing else, I'm the one making a huge noise about it in my brain.

>>18138628
Being a matured khv is not proof enough that a girl this good can't care about me?
The way I see it : Would she seriouly doubt ot hesitate to be more talkative or make contact with me ?

She can smell how easy I am for her...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.