[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Greeter at walmart >Been there for six months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sad frogman.jpg (2KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
sad frogman.jpg
2KB, 92x92px
>Be me
>Greeter at walmart
>Been there for six months
>See woman walk in with ugly baby
>Get stupid idea in my head
>Ask her if the baby is a service animal
>10 minutes later called into manager's office
>They fire me on the spot
what the fuck guys I know I messed up but why is this allowed?

Isn't there something I can do? This seems like wrongful termination to be honest. I'm thinking of calling a local lawyer to see if they'll do the work pro bono. Do you think the supreme court will hear the case if it gets to it?

I don't know what to do
>>
>>18136117
Quality thread, OP.
>>
Congratulations, you had the easiest job and you managed to fuck it up. No, you were rude and deserved to be fired you idoot
>>
>>18136117
Serves you right, dumbass frogposter.
>>
>>18136117
You literally had one job: be polite and nice to the customers.
You fucked it up and got what you deserve, ya moran
>>
>Why is this allowed

Fucking kek
>>
>>18136117
>>Greeter at walmart
do americans really do this?
>>
when i worked at walmart. me and this old lady would fight to see who got greeter
>>
>>18136117
7/10, made me breathe hard through my nose
>>
>>18136117
>I'm thinking of calling a local lawyer to see if they'll do the work pro bono. Do you think the supreme court will hear the case if it gets to it?
Thank God it's a joke, you had me going for a second there
>>
>>18136167
>do americans really do this?
OP is most likely full of shit, but the answer to your question is "sort of."

The position of "greeter" doesn't actually exist anymore, but it was replaced with a very similar position. Now it is called "Customer Host," and it is part of the asset protection department. These customer hosts are basically glorified greeters who also have responsibilities for checking receipts and keeping an eye out for obvious signs of shoplifting. They can't perform a stop, so they aren't actually asset protection, but their role is more than just "greet people"

t. work part-time as a customer host at walmart
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.