[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really confused right now. Everybody from my group of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
I'm really confused right now. Everybody from my group of friends went out for 2nd time this week and they didn't invite me either time. I didn't argue with anybody. I'm on good terms with every one last of them. Everything was fine the last time we met and we had loads of fun. That was a week ago. But yet here I am, sitting alone in my room while I know they are all out having fun without me. Why the fuck wouldn't they invite me? I'm not being whiny little bitch or anything. I'm just really curious what is their reason for this, since I haven't done anything wrong to any of them.
>>
>>18135932
Sometimes you gotta be the guy to invite people out. Then they'll associate you with going out.

Sucks but it works. That or they just don't legitimately like you.
>>
>>18135932
They just don't like you.
>>
>>18135932
Ask them if there's any plans occasionally. If you don't make yourself look interested in them they'll lose interest in you.
>>
>>18135938
>>18135947
Well I don't know who organized it, but they called everybody except for me, and nobody bothered to ask "Hey, what about Anon?" I never had a problem like that, I was almost always the co-organizator or the one to be asked first if I wanna come. Except for this week. I just can't wrap my head around it.
>>
>>18135932

some times people decide they just dont like you

>have group of friends
>thought they really liked me
>over time they invite me to fewer and fewer things
>eventually they only invite me to their large scale game nights
>keep seeing literally everyone there except me going to magic castle and other places together
>im the only one not invited
>>
>>18135980
What the hell are you supposed to do in situations like that?
>>
>>18136002

generally you move on.

you can try to win them over but without an endgame in mind you pretty much just fall into this pattern of trying to please people you can never please.
>>
>>18135938
this but it doesn't suck. you suck for expecting to be included in everything while making no effort.

if you just glom on and don't contribute to the overal relationship between a group of tight-nit friends you will be the first to go.

really friend groups like this are lame. friends on an individual level is better. more stable, more meaningful.
you can have real relationships or be apart of a mobile party. sounds like your in the latter given that you are not even close enough to one of them to ask wtf is up with being left out.
>>
I doubt they hold anything against. It's very likely that you simply aren't considered part of "the group" and thus they never remember about inviting you.

Also, generally in big groups you have one or two people who you like more and talk more to them. These people themselves like one or two more and thus group are made when people want to spend time with people they like. It's like a net. Of you don't have anyone particularly wanting to spend time with you, nobody will remember to invite you.

The third option is that they have a whatsapp group / fb group or any other kind of communication group they use to announce the partying and that you're not part of this group.

And finally there's the chance that someone with veto power doesn't wants you there.
>>
you're doing something that is uncool. Other people are dropping hints for you, but you're not picking up on them, and now they don't want to hang out with you because your behavior is undesirable and you're just not getting it.

Figure out how you're being a douche, and change it.

Maybe your breath smells bad. Maybe you make racist jokes and your friends are uncomfortable with it. Maybe you tried to hit on a girl that was off-limits. Maybe you play shitty music really loudly at the wrong times. Maybe you're too loud and obnoxious. Maybe you just won't shut up, and only talk about yourself and boring shit. Maybe you drink everyone's drinks and smoke everybody's weed and eat everyone's food but never contribute anything yourself.

Whatever it is, your friends don't want to go out in public with you, so you need to change it ASAP. Ask some of them what you're doing wrong and how you can fix it. Figure out what you're doing that's annoying everyone.
>>
>>18135932
my friends did this to me

it just reinforced my idea that i am unwanted and thus completely free from societies obligations
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.