[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22 and everyone is smoking except me I bought two packs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 55-34410-img_0022-1462979070.jpg (171KB, 780x1258px) Image search: [Google]
55-34410-img_0022-1462979070.jpg
171KB, 780x1258px
I'm 22 and everyone is smoking except me

I bought two packs of tobacco and starting making cigarettes but they fucking suck and everyone is telling me not to smoke because it's pointless but I still feel left out and when everyone has a cigarette break during work I feel like shit for not smoking

I feel like I'm getting used to it but it still feels like farting inside my mouth. Am I just being dumb for wanting to smoke in order to be socially accepted?
>>
Retard alert
>>
>>18135859
>Am I just being dumb for wanting to smoke in order to be socially accepted?
most likely you'd just repel people
>>
>>18135859
>Am I dumb?
Yes
>>
Yes man. It's not dumb to want to feel like a part of the group and fit in, but it's just not worth it. Cigarettes are expensive as fuck, give you wrinkles, stain your teeth, make you smell like shit and they encourage all cancer growth among which but not limited to lung cancer.
They nuke your sense of smell, stain your fingertips and make them reek, everyone who doesn't smoke will smell cigarettes when they get close to you, it makes your sperm taste bitter and decreases your stamina.

Besides you don't even get anything out of it. Yes sharing a cigarette can be a nice moment but that's maybe one in fifty cigarettes and it's just a pleasant moment, not like you experienced something spectacular.

Smoking is a ruthless and essentially useless addiction. And make no mistake, it's very addictive, you might not be someone who is prone to that but you don't want to find out whether you are or aren't. Smoking is calming, gives you an excuse to mind your own business, an excuse to chat outside with people, something to bond over with strangers. It's addictive even when you think it tastes like shit and doesn't "do" anything, that's how stupid it is.

Just go do drugs or something.
>>
>>18135882
Thanks anon, I'll just hold on the tobacco to mix with other stuff I guess
>>
>>18135859
>I am 22 and jelly as fuck that i am not destroying my health and money like retards around me.

Pro tip: you can go with them to smoke breaks even if you dont smoke to get that social thing as well. If they will bitch, put a pen in your mouth to show them how retarded it is.
>>
>>18135893
No problem. Weed is fun, at least for me a lot more fun than being drunk. It's also easier to make into a real social thing where it enhances your night/activity.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.