[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don't date extremely attractive people What is /ad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: emma-stone-16.jpg (147KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
emma-stone-16.jpg
147KB, 1200x900px
>Don't date extremely attractive people

What is /adv/'s opinion on one of the best quoted advice in romance?

Adding some resources:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
>https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/hot-people-suck-at-longterm-relationships-study-says
>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/pere.12173/abstract
>>
>>18135781
don't date narcissistic people period. i know plenty of 6's and 7's who are act like they're gods gift to the universe.
>>
>>18135786

there's a lot of 2 and 3s who do to, the only difference is they have that itnernalized hate for themselves they try not to let others see.

>>18135781

attractive people are less likely to settle, but if you're not enterting each relationship with the intent of marriage, dating attractive people is fine. settle for an uggo if you want but im happy dating qts
>>
I would vouch for that. I do agree that other factors are more important but the concrete downside is that hot people attract more attention. If you are dating someone so attractive that she turns heads on the street, remember that she's still going to turn heads when you're having a fight, basically you will have to work extra hard to keep others away and her satisfied throughout the relationship (compared to a girl who doesn't sumble over dating opportunities and doesn't get the same amount of attention).
Yes average girls get flirted with as well but not all day everyday and not while you're standing next to her.

Other than that, you'd have to be okay with being the lesser/"lucky" partner (at least in random people's eyes) and obviously someone incredibly hot will have lived a slightly different life.
>>
>>18135781
More like don't date people who are clearly more attractive than you.
>>
>>18135781
>What is /adv/'s opinion on one of the best quoted advice in romance?

Date whoever the fuck you want. Superficially speaking, ugly people can be as awful on the inside as pretty ones. Assholes come in all shapes and sizes, so don't let the face deceive you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.