[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My addicted brother make the stupidity to threat of a drug dealer's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (18KB, 528x279px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 528x279px
My addicted brother make the stupidity to threat of a drug dealer's family that live in our street and now he is death sworn and we're running against clock to move of our area because of his stupidity.
My family is living in fear for him to not leave our house and they not invade us. The police can't do nothing but pass by our neighborhood and we can't have guns.
We fear for him to be killed and for us to be harmed if we try to defend him
It's been 3 days now since and my mother cries everytime and barely eats and sleep
>>
>>18135453
In what kind of shithole do you live that you could murder your neighbour and not get caught
>>
What has your brother done that you have to fear for his life ?
>>
>>18135458
Brazil
>>
>>18135473
Threat the family of a drug dealer
He have mental issues and do drugs...
>>
>>18135486
>>18135453
>my brother threatened a drug dealer's family
I understand that a lot of cultures outside the US are incredibly family-focused but why haven't you abandoned this shitstain of a human being yet

He's gonna get murdered and if you don't want to get murdered you should probably get the fuck out of dodge or else come to an agreement with the dealer
>>
>>18135492
Because we're trying to get him a intervention
>>
>>18135486
i see three options.
1. is to wait and hope that it settles by it self
2. move somewhere else and try to leave the least amount of traces so you have to basicly start a new life
3. try to settle it in some way , but i don't think this will work if you live in an area where being killed by a drug dealer is a constand fear for you now
>>
>>18135492
We've talked with the dealer and we asked for a time to get the intervention, he agreed but he's not doing so, everytime I go out I see his friends walking by
We've called the cops but they only do surveillance but nothing more...
We're searching for houses far away but will take at least two weeks to get the papers fone and I think he won't make It, he's desperate to go out and face the dealer to show his is a Alpha and my mother is languishing with all this shit
>>
>>18135502
We will move to other side of the city, my mother is too old to move to another city. We hope to get the intervention in the next few days so he will be safe for at least 6 months in other state and we can move on
>>
>>18135515
When I said come to an agreement with your dealer I meant handing over your asshole brother
>>
>>18135538
No way we'll do that, is inhuman
>>
>>18135690
well then it sounds like your brother is going to get you all killed

I'm sorry you landed in such a terrible situation.
>>
rip OP
>>
File: 1489066690464.gif (1MB, 498x372px) Image search: [Google]
1489066690464.gif
1MB, 498x372px
>>18135453
Goddamn I love threads like these. It reminds me of my time growing up in shit hole Hamilton-fucking-Ontario. So without further ado, let's solve your problems, OP:

> Addict brother disregards safety of himself, his family, and the lives of his dealer and dealer's family.
> Mother is committed to her children regardless of how willing they are to kill themselves or others.
> You are wondering what to do, and are SO confused that you don't even know what questions to ask /adv/.

In short? You need to fuck right off, OP. Literally. Get the fuck out in any way you can. Your age and social/familial network affect your options. Do you have family outside of your area? Negotiate to stay with them IFF you aren't connected to any of this drug related bullshit. Things to cover in advance as a guest:

1) Your brother: accept that he won't be welcome, not even to visit.
2) Your mother: can she stay with you now or later?
3) You: will you pay rent, work, go to school?
4) Negotiate the duration/cost of your visit.

>inb4 I won't abandon my mother and brother

I honestly don't even know why I respond to threads written by these kinds of people. Are you ranting or did you honestly come here looking for advice? Your brother is going to get his head cut off and it'll be put on a rekt thread in /b/. You realize this, right? You might even be killed under the expectation that you might avenge him or testify later on.

>inb4 We're already looking to move

You can get out faster on your own as a guest somewhere, then figure out more permanent residence later.

Brazil, jajaja. There's always the favela.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.