[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything in my life is perfect except for a lack of boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: EpicKurtIsEpic-39130.jpg (34KB, 460x583px) Image search: [Google]
EpicKurtIsEpic-39130.jpg
34KB, 460x583px
Everything in my life is perfect except for a lack of boyfriend

Ive never had a relationship and Im 24. Im so sick of going on okcupid/tinder dates, its so depressing

I wish I had someone to cuddle with at night and have meaningful non casual sex with

I cry about it most nights

Advice?
>>
>>18135333
lmao
>>
>>18135333
Nice trips.

Now, it seems you're capable to get dates, so if you really want to have someone serious to engage in non-casual hookup, all you have to do is to make those clear to your dates/potential mate.
>>
>>18135341
The dates dont go anywhere, they dont develop into relationships
>>
stop using these apps
if you expect something meaningful of them , they will always let you down
>>
I'm a man and feel the same way except even more hopeless cause I dont even go on internet dating sites.
>>
>>18135353
Keep trying then. It's fall down to a number game these days, keep shooting till hit the target.

Or you could go to arranged marriage.
And for sure, you've to stop looking for dates in dating website/apps. It's not a really good choice to look for a meaningful relationship, if there's even any.
Better luck with going to your local community or attending conference/gathering of your hobby.
>>
>>18135333
What type of dudes are you interested in?
If you are overweight lose weight.
If you are ugly then you are screwed.
If you are hot then lower your standards.
If you are basic then you have a lot of work to do but I would recommend joining a meetup group or something.
There is a reason why your dates never turn into something meaningful.
Either you are dating the wrong types of dudes or there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>18135333
I can see your severe crippling depression about the lack of a cuddlebuddy depicted in the bs 9gag meme
>>
File: thirsty-desert-guy.jpg (109KB, 480x298px) Image search: [Google]
thirsty-desert-guy.jpg
109KB, 480x298px
>>18135333
Where are you located? I'll date you.
>>
>>18135387
don't think trail and error is the way of getting what she wants
>>
>>18135353
maybe because you're getting dates on tinder, a casual-fuck app.
>>
>>18135333

I'd say men that use Tinder/OKCupid are mostly doing it to try and get laid. The ones that don't are probably ugly or rare so you haven't met them.

I read an article today about someone in your position that used a "scientific" approach to dating.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2017/02/08/dating-wasnt-working-for-me-until-i-went-out-with-15-guys-in-one-month/

It's probably worth a shot and definitely better than just crying about it.
>>
Well, whats your usual environment? Did you go to college?
>>
>>18135506
I'm a freelancer who works from home. Yes I went to college.
>>
>>18135508
If you want something that's not a one-night stand then okcupid and tinder are terrible places to look

Try one of the for-pay match sites.
>>
>>18135499
Tinder is a hookup app
>>
>>18135333
>Everything in my life is perfect except for a lack of boyfriend
and the fact that you are not happy alone. that's a pretty big problem IMO.

maybe learn to enjoy your own company, and when an acceptable mate comes along you wont scare them away with your insecurities/
>>
>>18135333
>Im 24
>I'm a freelancer who works from home.

If you don't want increased chances of ending up alone as a cat lady I suggest you find yourself a real job ASAP.
Working as a freelancing writer and isolating myself was the worst thing I could've done 7-8 years ago.
You do not want to waste your twenties like that. Trust me.
>>
>>18135541
I'm not isolated I have friends and a social life.
>>
You have to more pragmatic, no 'butterflies in the stomach' bullshit or emotions; find someone loyal and stable (i.e. boring) that you could build a life with.
>>
>>18135556

I don't believe you. But hey, it's your life.
>>
>>18135556
>I have friends and a social life.
that doesn't tell us much.

are you in situations where you meet new people? are they male? are they your age?
if not then put yourself in those situations and be outgoing.
if your doing that already then give it time and stop crying for christs sakes.

nothing dumber than grieving over the loss of something that never existed. stop crying. be happy. maybe you're demeanor will change and attract men if your not all bumed out about it.
>>
>>18135499
I find this one bit hilarious
>I said yes to men and asked them out
>Suddenly I was in relationship

Jesus women are retarded
>>
>>18135536
There is enjoying your own company in the moment and there is realizing or thinking you'll never make a meaningful connection in life. The latter is what I assume is upsetting.
>>
>>18135828
>Man says something stupid
>"You're retarded"
>Woman says something stupid
>"Women are retarded"
>>
>>18136901
I encounter stupid women often
>>
>>18136933
You should stop visiting your mom.
>>
File: 1489778858363.jpg (122KB, 1032x827px) Image search: [Google]
1489778858363.jpg
122KB, 1032x827px
Do you have any other hobbies besides fucking chad and getting drunk?
>>
>>18135367
OKC and Tinder will always get poorfag bros. Men have their shit slightly more together when they pay $15 a month for match.com
>>
>spend your prime hooking up and riding the cock carrousel
>surprised nobody wants used goods and treats you like a whore
>>
>>18135333
>chad doesn't want me any more now that i'm a used up roastie, now I want a beta provider to settle down with

what a tragic problem
>>
>>18135333
Try joining something like the Peace Corps or City Year. You will be working alongside guys who are compassionate enough to give their time for charity and make the world a better place. You will spend loads of time serving with them and can kindle a relationship with one.
>>
>>18138590
>>18138603
She's 24, not 30. What?

>>18138331
There's nothing wrong with a poor guy.
>>
>>18138619
24 is already past her prime
>>
>>18138625
Of course, personality is what almost all women value most in a man. OP is no different.
>>
>>18138619
Next you will tell me there's nothing wrong with a guy with a small dick or a scrawny man.
>>
>>18138619
>declining fertility
>hasn't had a single relationship and has instead been slutting it up on one-night stands
>>
>>18136896
don't give actual advice to this troll
>>18135333
>why hasn't being a drunken whore been emotionally fulfilling, waaahhhhhh
shut up
sage
>>
>>18138635
You can't be serious. Those women are the minority.
>>
Do you want kids and help to raise them? If no you really shouldn't bother, partnership and marriage and all that crap is not as magical as people make it out to be.
>>
>>18138630
>>18138638
>>18138638
Unless she is going to be dating for 6+ years before marriage/kids her decreasing fertility shouldn't be an issue since she can still have 2-4 kids before 30 where the real issues like autism kick in.

>>18138630
for your repost >>18138636
>>
>>18138635
>Of course, FACE/FRAME/HEIGHT/MONEY is what almost all women value most in a man.
>>
>>18138661
>>18138644
That's just cynical. Can't you give women the benefit of the doubt on this? Surely looks, money, and status aren't what most women prioritize over something like a great personality.
>>
>>18138677
Kek, not only that but I'd say that there is something seriously wrong with women who prefer "personality" over those other things.
>>
>>18138677
Hint:They are closet homos.
>>
>>18138677
>I can offer up my body to all of the rich handsome buff Chads until i'm tired of one night stands and my looks and youth are fading
>and then i'm going to settle down and get married to a NICE GUY

WE KNOW
>>
>>18138696
I don't understand the ultimate goal for this type of thinking. Foreign brides? Constant visits to brothels? "LOL no homo" man sex?
>>
>>18138687
>>18138690
>>18138696
I know I'm changing the subject here, but let's talk about OP. She wants "someone to cuddle with at night and have meaningful non casual sex with."

I would think that the "meaningful" part would stem from a deep mutual connection from a guys personality. Do you really think the "meaningful" part she's looking for is locking down a guy with looks/money/status to use it as bragging leverage with other women? Sorry if that was a loaded question.
>>
>>18138651
Shes gonna be 25 soon, you might need a year of dating and couple of years of living together before marrying, then it's a year from that to have a kid pop out, that would leave her with about a year to find the man of her dreams before it's too late.
>>
>>18138711
Fuck, you're right. The realistic timelines point to a having kids when her uterus is privy to autistic/Downs children.
>>
>>18138702
Maybe.
>>
>>18138702
fucking 18-20 year old pussy forever
>>
>>18138808
To each his own.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.