[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel so cucked all the damn time. If I work hard then I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1489764105673.jpg (5KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
1489764105673.jpg
5KB, 252x221px
I feel so cucked all the damn time. If I work hard then I'm an idiot who isn't working smartly. If I don't work all the time then I am asking to be a poor loser in the age of wagecuckery and low growth. If I do something theoretical then I'm a failed intellectual who hasn't done anything practical and is only following a set path (textbook). If I try something practical then I'm just doing trivial shit like a child with Lego.

I do have tastes and opinions. But everyone is out to attack you from every conceivable angle. You have to read ten trillion boring as fuck Western canon books or else you're dumb. You have to read SICP and masturbate over Haskell and Lisp or else you'll always be a code monkey. If you follow the rules then you're a sucker. If you don't follow the rules you are awful. And this last pair isn't even religionkeks, EVERYONE is out to get you.

My existential crisis isn't even about "why", I have no answer but it doesn't bother me. What tortures me is the "what" and "how".

I have already fully realised that there are infinitely many philisopical axioms and criteria for judging these. But of course people ignore this and demand you read ten trillion stupid and trivial philosophers, as if eternal truths will pop in to view. I am too cowardly to go my own path and follow my own tastes. Every single pseudo intellectual is either putting up spiritual pretenses in order to market themselves or has willingly deluded themselves in to thinking stupid Stoicism / Marxism / Hard Work / Stiff Upper Lip / helping the poor is worthwhile.

Pop wisdom and sacred wisdom infuriates me. Hypocrisy infuriates me and is everywhere. I am red pilled. I know women have life on European Extreme Easy mode and only go for Chads. I know that normies have much easier lives than me. All work is brain-dead except for hard STEM research.
>>
So what do you do for a living?
To me work is work and it is just a means to an end.
Everything else is probably not worth overthinking. If you arent obsessed with something in particular already and working on it its likely you are never going to get far.
Just take life easy and enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
"People". You are just projecting. You found an easy answer so you cling to it. You probably don't have anyone specific in your life to even blame. Just DO something. Who cares what it is. Fucking forge knives if that's what you want to do. You just sound autistic. You can literally google anything and learn how to do it on your own.
>all work is brain dead except for hard stem research
Who cares if its brain dead? You don't have to make work the focus of your whole being. Install internet cables if you have to. Then do something else on your off time.
>>
me too op me too
recently I've been trying the 'I'm getting cucked all the time because I keep listening to other people' route of things
Started with my parents, and from then on out my life has been altered by people's stupid choices that I had to go along with cause I was a kid and all. 24 now, working on getting out of a victim complex and going for what my gut tells me. Going back to school because I'm so fucking bored with my job prospects, I do IT repair right now making 40k but it's so fucking boring I want to die. Going back to finish math degree and study entrepreneurship and comp sci. Might go into biotech or VR.
The what and how should be answered by you, other people will just give you shitty answers that work for them, but even the people that are closest to you don't understand your condition in life as much as you do.
You said you are too cowardly to follow your own path and tastes - this is where I feel I can relate the most to you. The truth though is that that is exactly what you need to do. So take a step back and gather up your courage and fucking do it. You aren't gonna get it all done in one go or even a few years, but keep fucking going anon. I believe at you.
>>
also I've learned that mistakes made by my own choices are way less painful than the repercussions of choices that I made based on what other people think I should do. I've been on a 2 year depression bender and any choices I made myself that turned out bad has way less of an impact on my self esteem than feeling like I'm just a beta faggot that may as well not have any free will because I'm weak and a blind follower.
>I am too cowardly to go my own path and follow my own tastes.
Trust me OP living your life according to the doctrine of others is way more horrifying. I hope you can take this advice now, otherwise maybe you need a couple more years of getting cucked by people before you can overcome the fear of following your own path. Anger and disgust have become my allies instead of being drivers for anxiety attacks.
>>
the problem is you think youre special but youre not. why do you think you (and only you!) sees through a murky haze to the truth in all things? how is it out of the tens of billions of humans past and present that only you have come across this quandary, for surely any others who did would have recorded their findings? the truth is, youre a rand like everyone else, grow up and get doin

you also have no self esteem and base your opinion on what others perceive you as. again, grow up
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.