[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to have sex. >Hate condoms. >Hate the idea of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
>Want to have sex.
>Hate condoms.
>Hate the idea of a shitty latex crap in the middle. I get off on actual genital contact.
>Hate asking anyone to go on the pill, I know it can mess with their hormone balance and it doesn't work for one night stands.
>Hate the idea of fucking with my body and getting a vasectomy.

This, anons. This is suffering....

What the fuck do I do? It's like I can't have my sweet sex cake and eat it, too. How am I the only one bothered by this?
>>
You aren't the only one. Part of being an adult is dealing with shit you don't like or dealing with the consequences of unsafe sex.

Suck it up princess.
>>
>>18135056
>How am I the only one bothered by this?

Most people realize life isn't designed to be perfect for us. We learn to compromise.
>>
Yup. I used to hate condoms. Couldn't come as long as I was wearing one. I also couldn't come from blowjobs. Which means I'd wear a condom, have piv sex until my partner came, then I'd masturbate until I came.

So what did I do?

I got used to fucking with condoms. Now I can come fine.
>>
If it's someone you're in a relationship with, you should bring it up. "How would you feel about the pill or an IUD?" Respect their choice, obviously, because its their body and if it's that big of a deal for you consider moving on to a partner that has similar feelings about sex that you do.

Condoms are a quick and safe solution for having sex with randoms, not really the most convenient or even practical options for someone with a dedicated partner they're regularly having sex with.
>>
>>18135056
Buy thin condoms. If you REALLY can't stand condoms, talk to your sex partner about doing some foreplay or teasing during sex. Stuff that excites you both.

But if not using a condom at all is your goal. Then don't use it. Practice your kiegels, learn your que when climaxing so you can control it and pull out. Definitely talk to your partner so that they are on the same level as you. Cheers.
>>
>>18135057
>>18135058
No, don't wrote it off as an immature dilemma. I get zero enjoyment out of condom sex. I can't even stay erect. All joy is taken away with that stupid shit.

I'm carrying fucking video games from 2005 in my goddamn pocket, we can grow organs in a fucking lab, all this fucking technology but we can't get any proper contraceptives for the entire race's biggest pastime!? The fuck, dude?
>>
If you're in a LTR, you can absolutely discuss options. Not every girl will want to go on hormonal birth control, but there's a lot of varieties (many implants contain a lower dose of hormones, for example) that come with different pros and cons so it's absolutely worth getting a dialogue started even though you should indeed be aware that if you're not up for any of the other possibilities for men, you don't really have a leg to stand on wanting her to get on anything.

For more casual sex or one night stands, tough shit, learn to fuck with a condom on. There is no way around it anyway unless you want STDs and/or unwanted pregnancy. (And then crying to people how it's not your fault because a random stranger assured you that she was on BC.) So in that case it's better to dwell on how you can make out, touch her all over, perform oral face in puss if you're up for that with a ONS, and waste minimal energy on the fact that the actual sex itself isn't what it technically could be.

As others have said, the whole of life is imperfect. And you're not the only one struggling with this, I'm from the other side (woman - who is also not particularly fond of condoms in any way - who hates hormonal stuff) and it has caused me some headache as well.
>>
>>18135072

You mention four or five contraceptives, and you can't work with any of them. Sorry mate, but you are the one with the problem here, not "the world".
>>
>>18135072
Try non-latex condoms. If all else fails, accept that you can't do penetration with someone you don't know and trust well and stick to other stuff. Okay maybe you can't avoid getting zero enjoyment out of intercourse with condom, but there's a lot you can do with two horny willing bodies that feels great.

No one's disagreeing that it's shitty there's no better solution yet but raging about that will absolutely not work. Trying to work around your preferences/turn offs is lots more constructive. This will not be solved in the next ~ten years, unless you want to forego casual sex for the foreseeable future it is in your own very best interests to focus less on what you don't have and more on what you can still enjoy.
>>
I don't get how it matters so much.
I'm a girl, my bf doesn't care at all and actually prefers condoms even when I was on the pill for the added security. I personally prefer no condoms, but just because I think putting them on ruins the mood as does the whole needing to withdraw before he goes soft in it thing. The feeling of them doesn't bother me at all, and since the pill was hormonally bad for me we now use them instead. My boyfriend says there's no difference.
Like wtf? They don't feel like anything
>>
>>18135084
I guess some people are more sensitive than others to it.
I don't feel putting it on ruins the mood at all. My partner and I work it into the foreplay.
>>
>>18135084
>>18135085
It's absolutely an individual sensitivity thing. Some guys describe condom sex as virtually the same thing, others as (virtually) not feeling anything. And mindset matters as well I guess, if you resent it as much as OP does that won't help to enjoy sex despite a condom. There will always be things happening during sex that aren't turn ons in particular, and that you either allow to ruin the mood or gloss over in favor of paying attention to the good stuff.
>>
>>18135067
you know than pulling out before cumming doesnt prevent pregnancy rigth ?
in the pre-cum that you leak during sex the woman can get pegnant.
>>
>>18135084
there is a slight difference in the wetness of the sex, i always wear condom and i've lost few in some case, make a little difference, and feel a little bit better and closer to the other one, but hey this isnt that bad wearing one,
>>
>>18135056
you know i still prefer to wear one than having STD or AID, or even worst KIDS !
one day you will realise wearing one isnt that bad.
>>
I have the distinct feeling OP hasn't had sex yet. But I'm just guessing, you know?
>>
>>18135056
Oral?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.