[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl at work insults you >calls you negative and lazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: jacko.png (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
jacko.png
75KB, 800x600px
>girl at work insults you
>calls you negative and lazy

Little did she know, not only did I come in early, I had to do someone else's job because they didn't come in for their shift. I just wanted to finish my work and go home.

>got real quiet
>she apologizes
>says she was just being blunt and honest
>told her she was being too insensitive

Should I be upset about this? The frustration that I received from this situation really put me in a bad mood for the rest of the night. What should I do to get this off my mind? I went for a long drive but it wasn't satisfying enough..
>>
>>18134946
imagine fucking her
>>
You need to learn how to get over this shit. She was insulting and presumptuous and you got to actually rub in her face how wrong she is and get a spontaneous apology. And then call bullshit on her damage control. In terms of coworker drama, that's pretty much as good as it gets.

What works best for me is to distract myself as much as possible (actively get going with your hobbies, masturbation, indeed a long walk or drive) and make a conscious choice to take notice every time said coworker does something pleasant/humanizing/professional near me. This will soften your resolve more than anything else because it forces you to acknowledge that they are a person who did something shitty and not a walking embodiment of whatever said shitty thing means to you. You probably have said shit you regret now. Yes you are in your "right" but holding on to resentment and feeling wronged will not make you a happier person or a nicer person to be around. No one wants to be around someone middle aged and bitter, no matter how much you were "on the right side" of the petty little arguments that happened.

Obviously this only works if they're half-way decent. If they're no good at all, you just have to create as much emotional distance as you can, give ironic commentary in your head, learn to become the master of not giving fucks.
>>
>>18134946
Report her to HR
>>
>>18134956
Do girls show interest in guys this way? Because I fucking hate her now. To the point where I wouldn't even fuck her with your dick. Sorry I am actually a noob when it comes to women.
>>
>>18134958
Ah good advice thanks. Trying not give any fucks and keep a professional face is the hardest part for me. Though I still feel a little sour, and usually take it out on doing something stupid. Like driving too fast or whatever.

I might just feel better after some sleep though too.
>>
>>18134979
Try to fake it by realizing that staying strictly professional and polite is actually the most subtle way to fuck her over. Without you doing anything at all that could be regarded as wrong or hurtful, you make her feel (or look, to others) like a child.
Also it is a really nice, refreshing feeling to completely seriously be unable to be bothered with something, so if you manage to achieve it once it becomes vastly easier.
>>
>>18134962
Tsundere is no real, no.
>>
>>18134993
Yeah I can see that. Thanks.

Been trying to build my capacity to deal with things like this but damn this one caught me off guard. Day went from bad to worse in 60 seconds.

>>18134994
Good to know I'm still just autistic :^)
>>
Dude just act like how Samurai Jack would. Quiet and stoic, just don't care.
>>
>>18134946
That's super rude of her, but she did apologise. I totally understand, though, when you say you got bummed out for the rest of the night. The same thing happens to me.

When people are rude with me for no reason, I say so (which you did, so that's good). Doubly good that she apologised. Then I try to remember that that person is going through shit too. I don't know what, but everyone gets in a bad mood from time to time for whatever reason. It's not about you, it's clearly her. Then I just stay out of that person's space until I've cooled down.
>>
Eh, simple bait. If you know you work hard and someone calls you lazy, tell them "fuck you". Not in a rude way, just calm enough that they know they're wrong. It's like if you're a comedian and one person says you're not funny; are you gonna quit doing what you do just because one person said something or ignore it and move on?

People tend not to move on from anything anymore, every little action or lack of gets focused on to the 10th magnitude.
>>
>>18134946
realize she's a presumptive dumbass and doesn't know what she's talking about. Then feel sorry for how much it must suck to be that dumb, laugh off her "observations" and move on with your life.
>>
>You're negative and lazy.
>Why do you think that?
Then they have to defend their opinion and you can further question them refute them.
>>
>>18134946
She shouldn't be working.
>>
>>18134946
you sound pretty insecure. who cares what she says?
anyway she was right about you being negative.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.