[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so confident, funny, and flirty (but never crossing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1480321277734.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1480321277734.png
349KB, 757x632px
Why am I so confident, funny, and flirty (but never crossing the line) with my friends' girlfriends but totally autistic with all other women? How do I transfer these skills?
>>
>>18134537
there's less pressure because they're taken

once you add potential and sexual tension it gets more difficult
>>
Perhaps because you know you can be a complete doofus around them and they'll still talk to you? It's also possible that you already know what their interests are and what kind of person they are so you don't have to go through that awkward stage of getting to know them.

I'm friends with a lot of my BF's friends and they joke around with me like anyone else but they can't seem to land a girl of their own. I've tried helping them with their girls of interest but they still mess it up somehow.

Pretending that the girl is a friend's GF sounds simple enough but then you probably won't cross the line enough to show the girl that you're actually interested though.
>>
>>18134537
dud from personal expierence
let things flow , i was a beta fuck
until a got this girl , she was crazy we talked about everithing and did everithing expierence will give you confidence and youl learn how to
or somethimes its just not yer thing
>>
Play the "she's got a boyfriend" card, but be careful no to step the line, it's how it worked for me.

Assume girl you're talking to has a crush or someone she likes that isn't you, treat it like she has or has had feelings, like if she mentions a guy she met ask what she feels about him, and if she keeps the feelings conversation on you can ask whether she ever had a crush or a boyfriend, but don't push it.

This help build confidence in talking about feelings with each other and may or may not spark something, it either gets you friendzoned or in a relationship, in any case it gets you close to her and that's what you want.

It can be awkward af if the girl you're talking to is very straight out and confident talking about private things, but if the girl is shy it embarasses her a little bit but if you're careful not make her feel mocked this helps her ice melt down and give her the confidence to talk with you.

I don't really know how to help you differently since I got into a serious relationship doing and caught a bad case of feelings, so if you're just looking to hook up than you should ask how to have game, which is something I don't and have no interest in learning.

Hope I was of help, and remember you gotta act like you can't get any so just be yourself
>>
You know those weird posture/stance Cactuars make in Final Fantasy games?

Take some time to assume that stance for an hour every day or two.

Then your skills will transfer.

Source: My dad worked at Obama.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.