[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone on another board told me where I lived down to my obscure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1484036912860.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1484036912860.png
208KB, 807x935px
Someone on another board told me where I lived down to my obscure city. How could they have known that?
>>
IP address
>>
>>18134442

but I didn't even post a picture.

could have been a mod?
>>
>>18134470

not likely. if you'd discussed anything about your personal life before than someone could recognize your writing and remember the rest.

for instance if im on one board and mention that im a nudist someone once chimed in saying 'wait, arent you that guy from /x/ who works for a psychic?'

and i am, they just happen to know both details about me and some overlapping information that connectsit. more common on this site than you think
>>
>>18134476
ARE you a psychic nudist?
>>
>>18134480

no anon, i manage a psychic and happen to be a nudist.
>>
>>18134483
Interesting.. do you wear jewelry or accessories?
>>
>>18134511

im a dude...
>>
>>18134483
Whoa I saw your post the other day about career goals. This really is a small place.
>>
>>18134519

advice is a very small board, its really just the same twenty people asking for advice and the same twenty people giving it.

we are the quickest to point out when someones repeat posting and such.

but when you throw in niche things like 'manages a psychic' and 'nudist' its a lot easier to remember across time and connect the dots.
>>
>>18134516
That's not what I asked you anon
>>
>>18134528

sure, but if you're intelligent you can see how it answers your question anyway.
>>
>>18134532
Dudes don't wear jewelry or accessories? Ik plenty of guys with necklaces, wristbands, rings, watches, piercings, etc.

It was really just a question of "do you pass on ALL decorative articles or just clothes?" Also, what's the nudist policy on shoes and tattoos?
>>
>>18134542

not as a general rule, and at the very least, it still does answer your question. im sorry if it was aggressive though, it felt like you were being aggressive to me so i retaliated.

I'm a nudist mostly for comfort, so the idea of jewelry and accessories doesn't appeal to me as much as it would other men. I'm fond of watches but never really remember to put mine on.

as far as nudism is concerned for me its 90% a comfort thing. i like being naked in my own home, and being naked out side is a nice experience. the other 10% is social, the fun thrilling side of being naked with others.

at home its do what you wish, most people go to their underwear, i just take those off too cuz my junk likes to breathe. others are more inclinced to leave in piercings or what have you.

as for out and about, i might wear shoes unless its a swimming thing. i dont believe in piercings (they look hot on other people but i cant put holes in my body or tattoos) but other people wouldnt get mad if you wore a necklace, wristband, ring, wach, piercings, or had tattoos, though they might be upset if the tattoos were vulgar in nature.

many will wear hats to keep the sun out of their eyes.
>>
>>18134555
Interesting, I don't ever wear clothes on my property, don't matter if I'm mowing the lawn, ordering pizza or vaccuming. Naked is comfy, and if I can cut down on laundry then I will haha.

Props for being comfortable enough to leave your house without clothes though, my brain is too sexually oriented to be around naked women and not get a stiffy
>>
>>18134561

dude you are living the fucking dream, i live in a city, so even being nude with my balcony door open is bad cuz my neighbor lady keeps seeing me. i have to choose between wanting the breeze of the wind, or just not having shorts on. planning ot buy a nice looking visual barrier soon though.

regardless, when i go out, its not like just general outside, definitely illegal, its to nudist specific gatherings so there isn't much to do with body confidence, though I would say i have it. im not fit or even toned, just the most average body in the world, but i still managed to get on stage naked for my first nudist experience and it was a blast.

as for the sex issue, its not a big one, nudist gatherings tend to be 98% old people, or at the very least older to the point where its just not sexy.

i have always been the youngets person at every nudist gathering ive been to. most times the only one under 30.
>>
>>18134564
There should be nudist communities where it's not illegal to chill on your balcony naked, and you can go buy grapefruit from the town market without having to concern yourself with shorts
>>
>>18134568

there are, they are just few and far between. san francisco used to be entirely clothing optional, but that changed thanks to some perversions. I would love to be able to just go for a walk completely naked, and not worry. the only reason i care if my neighbor sees me naked is i dont want her to get mad at me, but frankly i dont care.

nudity is just so natural and people dont realize what they're missing. my roommate is such a prude. i want to host another nudist video game night but hes throwing a fit over it. i dont think the dudes ever taken off his boxers.
>>
The derail is phenominal
>>
>>18134568
>>18134572

frankly if i wasnt trying to make it in film, id probably live in a nudist colony
>>
>>18134572
Fuck that guy, you should totally host the party. Worst case scenario he comes home to a bunch of naked guys in his house, it's not like it'll be a shocker
>>
>>18134648

thats what its building into atm. im the only one on the lease, im just giving him a little time to let it sink in so its less argumentative. i plan to kick him out by june either way because im not going all summer in boxer shorts, my balls need to breathe
>>
>>18134430
Google yourself and follow some of the leads, especially things like Whitepages and 123people. See how easy it is to find you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.