[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm got mind fucked today and need some advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2399.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2399.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Hey guys, I'm got mind fucked today and need some advice
>have current gf of 2 years
>very good loyal gf with good career and her family loves me
> supports everything I do and we plan on getting married
> today my ex gf calls me out of nowhere
>haven't talked to her in 4 years
>she was the one that "got away"
>we connect on a mental level that is still unmatched and I would otherwise have married her in a heart beat if we never would have broken up due to her insecurities
> she wants to meet up and "talk"
>I am 29 y/o and have no desire to cheat or ruin what I have with my current gf
>I have a future with my current gf and my ex has mental and drug issues so it would be a more painful future if anything
>still yet I would marry the shit out of her if it wasn't for my current gf , the connection is just there otherwise
>I can tell my ex needs emotional support right now and I do want to help
>is it bad that I want to help my ex?
>I am unsure if I want to meet with her
>the options I am considering is talk to her strictly over the phone or if I do meet up with her I would bring a friend so it is not just us two
>in no way do I want to ruin what I have with my current gf
>main reason to see my ex would be for closure and to try and help set her mind and self straight
> what should I do :(
>>
>>18134253

dont do it
>>
>>18134253
Talking to her only by your phone is a good idea. Never meet her again. And if I were you, I would not talk about this to this board, but with your current girlfriend. You want to help, and only this, make it clear.

You don't want your girlfriend finding about all this by finding all the secret calls you would have with this ex gf.
>>
>>18134253
Bump
>>
>>18134253
Don't do it.
>>
>>18134268
Exactly what this anon said.

Consult your current GF in a manner that makes it clear that this bitch needs help and you feel bad for her and want to help. Leave out the part about marrying the shit out of her. ASK your gf what SHE thinks you should do. Listen not only to her words, but also her tone and body language. She may say go for it but her body may say "I don't like this at all"

Do whatever your gf wants you to do, don't argue with her or try to make her see things your way, you'll be good
>>
Don't do it.
>>
>>18134253
Do it. You're gonna realise that what once was there isn't really any longer.
>>
Don't do it. My ex was in your situation. Broke things off with me, ran to her. In a nutshell, he ran back to me because his nostalgic fantasy of her didn't match the real her in person on a daily basis. I told him to get bent at least 5 times, but he's still trying. I was the one crying over him last year. Now I just feel bad for him. It's so cringy.
>>
>>18134723
Honestly though, would you want a guy who thought another girl was 'the one who got away' and 'connected with on a mental level that is still unmatched?'

Sure, OP will almost definitely fuck up his current relationship if he stays in contact with his ex. But the fact that he's not over her is just not fair on his current girlfriend either.
>>
OP, no. Your so called connection is just a fleeting illusions. This is not what makes relationships and you know it.

It's over with your ex, for good. She is only using you as emotional support and when she is satisfied she will disappear again leaving you disilliuded. This kind of thing isn't even worth the effort of talking through the phone. It WILL end badly.

You have the chance to cut it off now. Do it.
>>
>>18134724
Mm, you know what, I think you're right. Maybe he needs to be a bachelor for a while until he's over his ex.
>>
*single, not bachelor
>>
>>18134253
Does your ex have family? Friends? Co-workers? Anyone at all in her life?
If she needs help with her mental/drug issues, then why, why, why, why would she go to her ex whom she hasn't spoken to in 4 years instead of literally ANYONE else?
You can't save her, OP. Only she can do that.
You aren't the only one who can help her. You aren't even the best person who can help her.
Don't do it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.