[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ I'm in a generous mood. My phone's fully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: gVovuHe.png (77KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gVovuHe.png
77KB, 960x720px
Hello /adv/ I'm in a generous mood. My phone's fully charged, I have nothing to do and i have a fifth of 80proof Crown Royal all to myself.

My question for you is how much should I drink to get drunk but avoid throwing up? I'm 210lbs , 18% of that is body fat. The reason I ask is because I have this bad habit of starting off slow and then before I know it there's no more liquor and I'm staring at a pile of puke.

In the mean time I'll be assisting all of you the best I can. God bless
>>
If I had some liqour i'd take a shot with ya
>>
>>18134220

>crown royal

my favorite.

>cant even control his ability to drink
>wants to give others advice

top kek

>how much hsould i drink

its irrelevant really, the issue isn't that you havent imposed some limit its that sudden;y its all missing, as in you drink and drink and cant control yourself.

if you can contorl yourself, just find out what your limit is. if you're drunk, you dont need more booze.
>>
File: wGdzy33.png (98KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
wGdzy33.png
98KB, 960x720px
>>18134233
The problem that I have is that I get drunk and comfy. The wavy and loose feeling takes about 10 minutes to set in, and it's gone in 10 minutes. I feel entirely sober, So I just take another drink. After repeating that process 4 or 5 times the feeling will finally stick, and I'll feel that way for hours, then as it fades my stomach churns and any visual stimulation makes me nauseous. The only think that settles my stomach is another drink. But then I lay down swearing up and down that I'll never drink again because of how miserable I feel. Sometimes I can manage to sleep it off, other times I gotta vomit.

That's why my question was "how to drink to get drunk" meaning maintain that loose, energetic, expressive, wavy feeling for longer than 10 minutes without having to down a bottle and regret it later.

I've began with a single glass, I'll let you know how that goes when it's empty. I'll be tripfagging this entire board until I pass out, cheers!
>>
>>18134287

unfortunately there is no answer. even with your measurements and such, people of the exact same body type metabolize alcohol differently based on experience adn even just the genetics for their digestive system and such.
>>
File: J1MwwQE.png (120KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
J1MwwQE.png
120KB, 960x720px
>>18134292
So you're saying that the reason the positive effects of drinking fades so quickly for me is due to genetics?
>>
>>18134324

not entirely. it can also be your general body type and experience.

newbies get drunk fast. experienced drinkers take forever. medical issues also come into play as well as diet and such.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170317-014411.png (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170317-014411.png
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>18134326
Ah, so basically there's too many variables to say "this is the case and this is what you need to do." So I should just find what works for me as an individual, if anything.
>>
>>18134348

yeah, kinda my point from the beginning, but it all tends to mean nothing because a lot of people get drunk and thus lose control of their drinking.

if you notice that drinking whole bottle is bad though try drinking only half.

do you like dinosaurs anon?
>>
File: 7bb42f4.png (116KB, 960x612px) Image search: [Google]
7bb42f4.png
116KB, 960x612px
>>18134354
Sound advice. The first time I ever drank it was half a bottle of Hennessy Black, I was fine. The second time it was a fifth of Rum (generic ABC) followed by a couple shots of authentic apple cinnamon moonshine, followed by a couple angry orchards in a game of beer pong, followed by a fifth of Vodka (generic ABC) that was the last thing I remember. But upon waking up the following day I found out that I drank a fifth of Jose Cuervo, chucked it at a girl because I thought she was hot, drank a fifth of triple sec and broke a statue, sat down in a lawn chair and puked upy cinnamon toast crunch, continued to tell everybody "we got this bro" until I was cut off and sent inside. I was everything but fine.

Third time was a glass of 151 Bacardi straight, fucked a really hot Russian for 3 hours until my dick stopped working, perfectly fine otherwise. Fourth time was a half gallon of Captain, got caught in a gunfight between Mexicans, puked the entire time, wasn't shot so I'll call that a win

Fifth time was the most fun. A couple glasses of crown, glass of Remy Martin, glass of Bacardi, but I ended up puking in my jacket because i didn't wanna ruin my friends carpet, couldnt move. Since then I just feel miserable after every time I drink, sometimes I vomit but typically I just feel like hell.

But yeah, I like pretty much everything, that includes dinosaurs.
>>
For the record, glass 1 is empty.
I feel nothing, beginning glass 2.
>>
File: 1481409612277.jpg (63KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1481409612277.jpg
63KB, 600x576px
>>18134432

kek this is why i rarely drink.

i like dinosaurs too though anon. a lot.
>>
>>18134445
Maybe I should quit. I'm just trying to find an alternative to weeds because I finally landed a job that I've been working towards for 6 years. It's a high risk environment though, and if I get injured I need to drug test.. I don't particularly enjoy sobriety, not because I can't handle life or anything, it's just not that fun.

Also, I would take a triceratops over a woman any day of the week.
>>
>>18134459

>triceratops

thats legit my favorite dinosaur anon, i even have a fossilized part of one.
>>
>>18134464
Let me see.

I remember watching a documentary of some strange scientifical museum in Texas that aims to prove the Bible's legitimacy through science. They're pretty hypocritical, because they believe the vast majority of historic science that's taught is inaccurate. But anyways, they have a machine that's sole purpose is to artificially create life. They're trying to make a dinosaur, for godly science reasons of course. Just imagine if they succeed.
>>
>>18134477

sounds impossible but if they do it ill switch to christianity for a chance to see it.

i dont have the fossils with me unfortunately, they're at my office on display.
>>
>>18134482
That's a shame.
http://www.creationevidence.org/displays/hyperbaric_biosphere.php
Found the link

Glass 2 is empty. Beginning glass 3 (approaching nausea territory)
>>
Mk /adv/
After fucking around and getting 6 glasses under I've reached the point of being entirely fucked up.

How do I refrain from puking??
>>
Damn, dude. You're a pretty big fucker if you're 210 at 18%.
>>
>>18134756
I guess, I'm 6'3
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.