[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can dating a crazy girl work? I only was one serious relationship,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1447779347234.jpg (219KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1447779347234.jpg
219KB, 1024x768px
Can dating a crazy girl work? I only was one serious relationship, but the girl was crazy and she left me. Now I met another girl and we've gone on dates, fucked. Just like my ex she has cut scars and a bottle of meds on her nightstand.

Should I just try it out anyways? I'm quiet, I don't go outside much, I don't get many opportunities like this.
>>
>>18134155

the question is' whats the worst that can happen?'

and i dont mean that rhetorically. seriously, if there seems to be any sign of danger, get out. if not, well we all got drama we all got therapy, its whatever. scars imply its old, not new.

either way, the biggerconcern is whether or not you get too attached. if you get too attached than you should leave cuz it will just cloud your judgement

but if you;re only dating a girl you dont really like because' i dont get many opportunities' than maybe you should just go out more.
>>
>>18134158
I like her. I'm just treading cautiously because she's mentally ill.
>>
It seems like your the problem if these are the kind of girls gravitating towards you. I'd say you put out a heroic rescuer vibe and these basket cases latch on and commence draining your soul.

I would head for the hills as a relationship should be between people who have their shit together and help each other grow as opposed to clinging on to one an other for dear life. Plenty of more suited girls OP keep on trucking or start speed dating at your local asylum you'll be a stud there
>>
Don't "try it out," get the fuck out of there now. She'll just try to guilt you into never saying no with threats of self-harm.
>>
>>18134164
I don't purposely go for crazy girls. The crazy girls are the only ones that seem to have shared interests with me: foreign films, classic films, reading classic books, hipster garbage music that I listen to, recreational drugs, etc
>>
>>18134155

show her who's boss and dont call it a relationship. tell her she cant fuck anyone else but you can
>>
>>18134175
I don't like casual sex, I only like sex with a girl I like as a person
>>
>>18134182

i didnt say it was casual sex, i said you should make the relationship one-sided so she doesnt get any ideas
>>
>>18134182
If you really like this girl who happens to have a mental disorder, have a frank discussion about it with her. Set some ground rules and boundaries to keep both of you healthy. It'd be helpful too if you listened to her explaining what it is she deals with on a daily basis. Dating someone with a mental illness is possible and rewarding just like any other person. It's a lot of work and commitment.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.