[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend left me about 2 months ago. We were dating for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ex.jpg (58KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
ex.jpg
58KB, 728x546px
So my girlfriend left me about 2 months ago. We were dating for 4 years. The entire time we were dating I could not believe how attractive she was. Even living together she could roll out of bed disheveled and I would be turned on. I always thought she was out of my league.

Now I don't find myself very attractive. I don't really like my face and my hair is starting to thin(im 26) but I can at least pull off a shaved head pretty well.

I can't help but feel like I will never do as well as her, physically speaking. Like no matter what the next girl im with will be a let down from a physical standpoint. And I don't know how to deal with that.

Its a combination of me being picky(my ex was 100% my type, I see so many girls I just plain don't find attractive, my friend says my standards are too high, but I mean I was 100% into my ex for 4 years its hard to not have that as my "standard") and also like I said, I don't really think I'm good looking.

I made an OKCupid account just to see what was out there and most girls I saw on that site were unattractive to me. And only those ones "liked" my page. And in my day to day life I get little to no attention from women. Which just makes me think "this is what I am going to have to settle for."

I dunno, honestly its just making me feel like shit and I would rather die alone that be in a relationship where I am not as into the person as I was my ex. It's not that I expect a model, my ex wasn't a model. But she was cute as fuck and pretty. Anyone got any advice? If you can't tell this is my first and only breakup...
>>
>>18133903
You have tunnel vision. Watch this video. Look at it as a necessary evil. I don't believe you are a man until you get your heart absolutely shattered. You'll think this shit is silly one day. Watch this video, it's tough love but it's the truth you need to hear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhmidWJXc54
>>
Before anyone says it, yes I lift and am pretty fit, almost have a 500lb deadlift.

I just think I have an ugly face. No, not gonna post it here.

My ex always said she thought I was super hot. But she was also the first to admit that she really cares more about personality than anything.

I've had friends tell me she wasn't out of my league and I just have self esteem issues. But it's hard not to just assume they are being nice.
>>
>>18133913
Women don't give a fuck about lifting. They care about how you act, your social status, looks, whether you are funny and how well you make their pussy feel. If you fuck her the best she's ever been fucked and make her pussy twitch and spine tingle it gets into her head and she bonds more with you can thinks she is deeper in love with you. 85% of the time if a girl leaves you she found dick she liked better, or wasn't satisfied with yours. It's the redpill truth.
>>
Same thing happened to me, I will literally NEVER find a girl who is 100% perfect in the way she was. Just get over it and be happy you had it, not everyone gets to fug the perfect girl (epitome of attractiveness in your eyes)
>>
>>18133917
How long ago was that for you? Honestly I don't even know how to get over it. Like I just have to accept that I've had the best sex I've ever had, with the most attractive person I will ever be with? I can't imagine living the rest of my life knowing my sex life is just downhill from here.

>>18133916
See I'm great at all that shit. Like I was a fucking amazing boyfriend. I know most girls would be lucky to be with me when it comes to my personality and who I am. Plus I have a decent job which is more than a lot of guys my age. But its getting my foot in the door that I can't do. I've lost any ability to approach women after a 4 year relationship, not to mention at 26 its hard to meet them, so I will probably have to rely on online shit where they only see your picture, and again, not terribly confident in my face.

And my GF left because her birth control made her fucked in the head, she got super depressed and her crazy manipulative best friend is trying to convince her she is a lesbian and wants her to be with her instead of me. So she left because she needs to figure herself out.

There's still a possibility she might come back, her mom(who wants her to get back with me) has told me she spends at least one night a week crying about how much she misses me and then the rest depressed and not knowing what or who she is. At least she is getting therapy to deal with this now.
>>
>>18133932
>How long ago was that for you?
2 years ago
>Honestly I don't even know how to get over it
Date and fug
>Like I just have to accept that I've had the best sex I've ever had, with the most attractive person I will ever be with?

Yeah, and if she was hot as FUCK then high five yourself
>can't imagine living the rest of my life knowing my sex life is just downhill from here
It's not, you'll meet girls who are better at the physical act of the fug. Just high five the fuck outta yourself for scoring a hotty, brag to yourself about it. Or you could just throw away your ego and meet more girls and be excited how each of them are totally different experiences. Yeah you dated the hottest one, no go and date the COOLEST one, whos into all the same weird shit you're into.
You know, or don't not my life. I can tell you right now I don't feel sad anymore, I met alot of amazing women after her who were ten times cooler than her in other ways, and had other more attractive features than her (in certain ways)
>>
>>18133948
>>18133932
>>18133917
sorry rereading my original post, it sounds like other girls aren't as good. No i mean I will never find a girl who is 100% what i look for in physical attraction like she was. Honestly the girl i JUST broke up with I loved/miss more and she was a bit thicc which isn't my thing.
>>
>>18133948
Thanks, I've had friends try to tell me similar things. I'm trying to start thinking like that. But it's still pretty fresh so its hard.

Other shitty thing is she was fucking really god damn cool. She was my best friend. We had so much in common.

Only thing shitty about her was she was never the best girlfriend if that makes sense. She was an awesome friend. But she never gave much. I did far more for her than she ever did for me. I was always the one giving and planning shit for us to do, helping out her family and friends, cooking big dinners. She was just kinda along for the ride having fun but never really expending any effort. Also she had a temper when it came to having to do things, her parents spoiled her so she would get angry really quick when we moved in and she had to do the dishes and all those mundane chores(not at me, but just rage at the world, like road rage, but chore rage) But other than that I fucking adored this girl.
>>
>>18133963
>Other shitty thing is she was fucking really god damn cool. She was my best friend. We had so much in common.

yeah same with mine. Although she was an amazing girlfriend up untill the break up.

You're lucky, you're listening shitty things about her, use that as fuel. Mine there was nothing shitty about her minus dumping me, but that doesn't make her shitty.
>>
You are not over her and/or not in love with someone else. Everyone has a physical ideal both "objectively" and their personal type, but it doesn't matter once you really fall for someone. Who can ever explain down to every little detail why they like this individual person so incredibly much?

I also think you really overestimate how important looks are. Physical attraction is only rooted in them to a limited extent. No guy dating a model will say "what I love most about my girlfriend is her thigh gap and how it's more than half an inch" or "nothing turns me on like seeing how trim she is". They will say (and mean) that they love her smile more than anything else, or her eyes, or the way she tucks hair behind her ear or how she looks up at them if they make a surprise entrance. That's all stuff that has relatively little to do with whether you look fantastic or not. And this is also the kind of beauty that remains when the immaculate youthful aesthetic look fades.
Same in bed. Chances are you will get hornier for how wet she is and smelling her pussy, feeling her tight inside etc than whether her breasts hang just a tad more or less or are just a bit bigger or smaller.

I would honestly reflect on why you value beauty this much. And realize that if you had a girl who was a better girlfriend in other aspects, and/or more sexually compatible with you or whatever, you would care dramatically less than you think you do now. Part of the beauty of new partners (or friends or whatever) is that they can make you realize you value/enjoy things you never knew you did.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.