[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling a vast array of emotions and they're all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: catcher-in-the-rye-2.jpg (371KB, 1089x1600px) Image search: [Google]
catcher-in-the-rye-2.jpg
371KB, 1089x1600px
I'm feeling a vast array of emotions and they're all being jumbled up into a big pile of indifference.

How do I feel correctly, again?
>>
>>18133865
>How do I feel correctly, again?
No such thing.

What you're describing sounds pretty common & normal. Especially if you're young (say, under 25) or have recently gone through a shift in your life circumstances.
>>
Have some you time. Give yourself time to feel the emotions and as you feel them step back and analyze them. You don't have to understand why you feel certain emotions, just capture the moment. Reflect. You will organize them and hopefully grow from the experience
>>
>>18133875
I don't think it's normal.

I feel a desire to succeed in college but I don't care enough to study.
I feel an interest in the things I learn but I don't care enough to research them.
I like the company of my friends but I don't care enough to hang out with them.
I like my parents but I don't care enough to show it, which makes me wonder if I even love them to begin with.
I feel angry and disappointed at myself but I don't care enough to change my life.
I feel love for a girl but I don't care enough to pursue a relationship, nor do I think I'd care if I got rejected, which makes me wonder if I even love her to begin with.
I like certain media franchises but I don't care enough to watch/read them.
I find the idea of suicide pleasing but I don't care enough to do it.
I find my life on paper perfectly fine but I don't care enough to be happy about it.

How do I start caring again?

I wouldn't say I'm unhappy. I'm bored.
>>
>>18133914
Hrm. That sounds like it might be a form of depression actually.

Are you currently in college? Do you have access to mental health services? It might be a good idea to see what a therapist thinks of this.
>>
>>18133928
I went to a doctor a few months back and he said I had dysthimia or something. He gave me some meds but beyond making me lose my apetite and making my libido drop to zero, no changes happened. Well, I was able to get out of bed and go to college more often, I guess there's that.
>>
>>18133914
>christfag incoming
I identify with you 100 thousand fucking percent, every God damned day. But once you go down the rabbit hole and realize how this world truly operates behind the scenes, you come to hope the next day will be the last and that there is something better on the other side.

Don't kill yourself, this system will fall and there will be judgement upon those who are succumbed to it. And if you truly believe, you will survive and there is something far greater and special waiting beyond what are imaginations can comprehend.
>>
I have been there anon, Give yourself some time. Read some good literature. Turn off social media, Explore new places on foot, Travel to some place you always wanted to go all alone.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.