[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MotherFUCK YOU this forum! I no longer Fucking Trust anyone here!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: MotherFUCK_YOU.png (3MB, 2368x1396px) Image search: [Google]
MotherFUCK_YOU.png
3MB, 2368x1396px
MotherFUCK YOU this forum! I no longer Fucking Trust anyone here!

You all ain't nothing but a bunch of no good, good for nothing, lying, cheating, scheming, absolute Fucking TAX CHEATS!

You Motherfuckers. You Fucking life destroyers! You told me that my girlfriend was cheating on me. I mean I fucking relayed the situation and the facts at hand and asked for legit honest advice, and you straight up told me that the math said she was cheating and there was no other possibility. Fucksock assliner lickers. I found out she is not cheating after going to the mattresses against her, so now Fucking what? What the Fuck am I supposed to do now, sleep with the livestock? Put the mod of this board on the line so I can chew his ass out.

Why do you Fucking do stuff like this? What did you gain by doing this?

Hey basically if there is anybody reading this forum post, don't Fucking trust anything any of these Motherfuckers tells you. They've gots agenda items! Their motivations are their own and they are deceitful. They're Fucking takers, and the rest of us are all Fucking "Tooken". These cats, they just be operating man, just taking and taking. And they get us honest people, we fall for that shit every time.
>>
I... can't tell whether this is serious or not.
>>
>>18133813

What do you know about serious asshole? Go Fucking go Fucking jerk off to Star Trek MotherFucker if you have nothing to say.
>>
I wish I could be this edgy

Include me in the screenshot
>>
rofl

the tone of your message says it all. Nobody made you act on any of that perceived suspicion you had. You came here, dumped a bunch of information which was probably heavily biased because you wanted to be convinced she was unfaithful. There might have been some equally bitter people here who helped convince you but in the end you acted on the impulse based on whatever paper thin reasoning you had. You cant go blame people for the mistakes you made. Nobody is going to share in the misery you just created for yourself for being incapable of trusting and communicating. Maybe you'll learn a lesson from this experience to evaluate your situation more objectively before jumping to conclusions.

But based on your inability to assume any responsibility for your situation I doubt that. Sounds like you were hell bound to fuck up your relationship anyways. The good news is there is always an opportunity to grow up a bit and reflect and learn from your mistakes.

Or not, I dont really care.
>>
Friendo you what
>>
Is your original thread still in the archive? I'd like to see it.
>>
File: jbleO8.gif (533KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
jbleO8.gif
533KB, 320x240px
>taking 4chan advice seriously
>>
>>18133801
don't know if you're serious or not but honestlywhat did you expect asking complete strangers for advice on a serious life problem. You made your choices and now you're facing the consequences
>>
>>18133927

Kek this.

Someone actually did it, THE MADMAN.
>>
https://youtu.be/H5d42w4ZcY4
>>
>>18133826
What's with your sporadic use of capital letters?
>>
>>18134099
He emphasizes the sounds he'd emphasize phonetically
>>
>>18133801
Which was your thread?
>>
>I asked for advice because I didn't know what to do, and decided to follow the advice I thought was the best and things didn't work out, so now this is clearly all your fault!

I feel like I have anger issues.

This shouldn't upset me, but I just feel like so many people think like this, and it makes the whole troll aspect of it kind of moot.

At least I can walk away from people in real life, what am I supposed to do now, walk away from my keyboard?

Do you have any idea how hard it is to walk and masturbate at the same time?

God damn it, OP.
>>
>>18133801
haha you're dumb. dont you know 80% of girlfriend related advice is here is "she's cheating on you" or "she's gonna cheat on you for sure", guys here are bitter toward women because bad experience or whatever, that's ALWAYS the math they do.
your girlfriend go out in a bar
>she's cheating on you

your girlfriend has a male friend?
>cheating

you're going away for a week?
>she will cheat

having a rough patch?
>she's gonna cheat on you

have been busy and didnt see her much?
>she's fucking other dudes now

gf seems distant like someting is bothering her?
>she fucked 12 black dudes yesterday

should have paid attention on the pattern
>>
>>18133801

Do you have a screencap of the original thread? Just because she says she isn't and gets defensive about the accusation doesn't mean she isn't lying. How did you confirm it? We need more information on what your op was.

Most people here are genuinely trying to give helpful advice so it's likely that all signs did point to cheating behavoir. Your actions are your own in the end. Personally, i would laugh if my partner confronted me thinking this because i know I'm innocent and i love them.
If she got mad and wont forgive the mistake there's a reason. People hate being caught in a lie. A loving partner can handle their partners insecurity with understanding.
>>
Is this b8?

There's usually at least one post telling OP not to listen to r9k.
Why, OP, why did you listen to r9k?
>>
>>18133801
Write to Dear Abby next time.
>>
Whatever, own your shit now and be a man. I would cheat on you for real if you were my bf.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.