[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I break up with 1 year girlfriend last Tuesday for cancelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1-Visa-Black-Card-The-Razor.jpg (47KB, 575x261px) Image search: [Google]
1-Visa-Black-Card-The-Razor.jpg
47KB, 575x261px
>I break up with 1 year girlfriend last Tuesday for cancelling on me
>like 6th or 7th time we broke up since October, never for more than a day
>she begs me back hard
>that same day later I said mean shit to her like I'm moving on, I'm made a tinder account and already talked to girls
>I regret talking to other girls and everything quickly, tell her we need to talk and tell her what I did and how I regret it
>tells me she is going to bed because she has a test in the morning and we will talk tomorrow night, never lies to me so I don't question it
>turns out she was on Facetime with a guy known to use girls until 2am that night taking about us and everything
>while I was I was calling her, the guy told her to not answer and she listened when I was trying to fix us
>next day meet up and it's pretty emotional, says she loves me and doesn't want to let go and everything, she probably talked to the guy that night because the night ended bad
>we get back together 2 days after I ended up begging her back because she became distant, likely because she has a backup guy even though she says he was just a distraction
>she didn't tell me about this guy when we got back together even though I asked her if she talked to any guys or did anything
>she dumps me 4 days later and storms off leaving my house, cursing at me and everything
>that guy asks her to hang out the next day and she says no
>she initiates contact back with me
>says she wants to start slow together and needs time and space
>we start getting back together slowly
>yesterday she finally told me she talked to a guy so quickly and lied about going to bed that night

Is what she did ok? Did we both fuck up? I feel emotionally cheated on. I know her whereabouts 24/7 so I know she didn't meet him or anything. She said they didn't exchange sexts and she didn't dirty talk to him or anything. I just have to believe her because she's been nothing but honest to me until now.

I can provide more details if need be
>>
>>18133593
Dude that is pain in the ass.Continiue fucking other girls.She enjoy all of this drama so stop it and don't give her that anymore.

Cut her off and don't tell her anything that is only way you can show her middle finger for playing with your emotion.

Your relationship is fucked up just abandon ship.If you cannot do that then you have oneitis and deserve to lose some nerves and waste a time.
>>
>>18133593
quit fake breaking up with your girlfriend you dumb fucking faggot. shit is not cool and its emotionally draining on both of you.
if this was a good relationship worth being in you wouldnt be doing that dumb high school bullshit.
break up with her and save yourselves both the trouble.
>>
>>18133659
Yeah I'm gonna go with this. Never go back after a break up.
>>
>>18133593
You must be 18+ to post on this site.
>>
>I break up with 1 year girlfriend last Tuesday for cancelling on me

pls stay away from each other. i mean this in the most loving way.
>>
>>18133593
if its that easy to break up with each other, you two obviously dont care about each other that much. stop acting like a little kid.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.