[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I accidentally got infatuated with a milf who is 43 years old.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: chicken.jpg (77KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
77KB, 625x415px
I accidentally got infatuated with a milf who is 43 years old. She is hot, attractive and I was being stupid so I crossed the boundaries and opened up to her. We've been talking for the past 3 weeks, being all romantic and shit.

Now I realize I fucked up. It was just a temporary infatuation.

How do I make her go away without making her sad?

I'm 19
>>
>>18133430

>how do i make her go away without making her sad

find someone more attractive than you and make him niteract with her until they have chemistry and she chooses to leave you.

thats it. really, if there was some normal way to break up without emotions then you'd already know it
>>
She knows anything with you is temporary.
>>
Don't be a faggot, have dem experienced sexes whilst they last.
Life is too fucking short to not take any oppertunity for fun and happiness when it comes along.
>>
>>18133439
>>18133439
>>18133439
>>
>being this much of a fag
>>
>>18133439

you would think, but women are strange creatures. my friend just had to break things off with a milf who kept insisting its a very serious relationship thats going somewhere
>>
>>18133430
Bro, just fuck her a bunch. What's the harm?
>>
>>18133528
I feel disgusted
>>
>>18133639
You some kinda fruit?
>>
>>18133430
Tell her your best friend died and then ghost away.
>>
>>18133430
Hot milf dust queefs are the best and you can cum in her and not make her pregnant.
>>
>>18133430
>How do I make her go away without making her sad?
You cannot. There is no way to break up with someone without making them sad (Yes, I know it's been a short, unserious relationship, but it sounds like there are some expectations on her end). If you want to minimise her pain, the best thing to do is to be upfront & honest, and do it sooner rather than later.

So this is what you do: You sit down and say, "Look, I've enjoyed this, but I'm really just not feeling it." Then you can add in whatever you want, but just remember: it is not your job to make her not sad anymore. As the person who is leaving the relationship, you are the worst person to try and do that. Just be respectful when you leave.
>>
Rape her. A lot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.