[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>found first boy willing to have sex with me >really cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1488528587309.jpg (44KB, 478x469px) Image search: [Google]
1488528587309.jpg
44KB, 478x469px
>found first boy willing to have sex with me
>really cute physically and personality-wise
>offering to let me fuck his ass the first time
>also willing to be my first boyfriend
>he's had sex with six people since he lost his virginity three years ago

should i pursue this? the relationship will definitely be temporary but in that space i just want to feel like he's mine and mine alone. unfortunately, i don't think i'll ever really feel that because he's already taken 3 feet of cock.

>tfw we live in the same town but he went to the rich school where all the cute white kids went and i had to go to the poor school with all the blacks
>>
>>18133386
faggot
>>
>>18133386
You're autistic so you missed out on getting a virgin bf when you were younger. Suck it up.

Also don't get AIDS
>>
>>18133393
what do you suggest then
>>
>>18133403
Get AIDs.
>>
>>18133386

he deserves better than you
>>
>>18133414
:(
>>
>>18133433

six people in three years, at least one of which is presumably someone they dated is completely fine, especially by gay standards.

your a virgin goign in admitting this is temporary so why would your next boyfriend not see you as used goods?
>>
>>18133386
sure, why not
>>
>>18133386
Absolutely pursue it. He sounds really cute. Maybe post some pics too.
>>
>>18133450
>used goods
this is my fear.
>>
>>18133552

then why date someone you'd consider temporary? it defeats your supposed mindset.

sounds to me like you're just a virgin and trying to rationalize superiority about it since most people look down upon it.
>>
>>18133403
a noose
>>
>>18133569
i'm lonely
>>
>>18133605

well if you're going to be a hypocrite you shoudl at least use it as a growing moment.

there's nothing wrong with having sex, and ther'es nothing wrong with breaking up with someone.

if there is, DONT DATE THIS GUY, cuz you're not JUST being a hypocrite, you're being a stupid one
>>
>>18133608
alright, thank you.
i think i'll date him but hold off on sex till i feel better about it
>>
How the hell does that even work?

>hey can i fuck your ass
sure
>wanna be my bf as well?
okay
>alright, ill check with me online friends and get back at you

Seriously ive always wondered that, dont these thigns just develop on the spot?
>>
>>18133620
Bro, just fuck his ass. Don't be a fucking queer about it.
>>
>>18133622
well, it's sort of already underway i just want some advice to know whether or not i should start trying to develop an exit strategy
>>
>>18133638
Sounds autistic. Just do what you want, faggot.
>>
File: IMG_2236.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2236.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>6 people in three years
>believed him
>actually 60
Pic related
>>
>>18133655
he said 9 the first time then lowered it to 6 when i was shocked

:(
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.